MIA

Really Desh? I get them all the time.

No shit thats wierd.

He must find your arguements more intimidating to his world view.

I think he sees me as the resident wacko.

I dont mind being seen as a wacko when I keep turning out to be right about what they think Im being wacky about.

No shit thats wierd.

He must find your arguements more intimidating to his world view.

I think he sees me as the resident wacko.

I dont mind being seen as a wacko when I keep turning out to be right about what they think Im being wacky about.

LOL.

Desh, I’m sorry, I am totally kidding! He’s never threatened me, I am just busting on him.

I doubt he sees you that way, but he is a Republican so who knows. Or cares now that I mention it!

LOL.

Desh, I’m sorry, I am totally kidding! He’s never threatened me, I am just busting on him.

I doubt he sees you that way, but he is a Republican so who knows. Or cares now that I mention it!

Damn sometimes Im so fricking gullible.

You know we all love you super but you have been bought and sold over the last week several times.

You are just to smart to keep defending these bastards who have so clearly fucked us over the last near decade.

You know we all love you super but you have been bought and sold over the last week several times.

You are just to smart to keep defending these bastards who have so clearly fvcked us over the last near decade.

Evidently he's not that smart.

You are just to smart to keep defending these bastards who have so clearly fucked us over the last near decade.

Desh.... the problem many of those who disagree with me on the war have is that they do exactly what you just did. Act as though what I said yesterday in anyway "supports" Bush or any of the idiots that screwed this up so bad. He fucked up over and over again. I said that over and over. Yet because I believe the war was inevitable... somehow your lot can't help but equate that to being a "bush apologist" or "supporting Bushs FUBAR effort in Iraq".

That said, back to my "its Friday be a smart ass" mentality....

Looks like SF got cyberskewered once again.

Man, getting pwnt on a daily basis must take its toll.

Well, like I told Darla the other day....

don't start none.... won't be none....

I started that.... Desh retaliated quite nicely. I can respect that.

:hand:

Back