MIA

Desh.... the problem many of those who disagree with me on the war have is that they do exactly what you just did. Act as though what I said yesterday in anyway "supports" Bush or any of the idiots that screwed this up so bad. He fucked up over and over again. I said that over and over. Yet because I believe the war was inevitable... somehow your lot can't help but equate that to being a "bush apologist" or "supporting Bushs FUBAR effort in Iraq".

That said, back to my "its Friday be a smart ass" mentality....

But the idea that it was inevitable is just insane.

The only arguement you could make that would make it even come close to having it make sense would be that it was inevitable for project for a new American century to get control of our government.

But the idea that it was inevitable is just insane.

The only arguement you could make that would make it even come close to having it make sense would be that it was inevitable for project for a new American century to get control of our government.

You can go back to the other thread for my reasoning as I really don't feel like rehashing it all again today. But you are incorrect. The whole PNAC crap is not the only reason to say it was inevitable. 12 years of diplomatic failure pretty much says that we would either be there until Saddam and cronies were dead or until they were removed by force.

You can go back to the other thread for my reasoning as I really don't feel like rehashing it all again today. But you are incorrect. The whole PNAC crap is not the only reason to say it was inevitable. 12 years of diplomatic failure pretty much says that we would either be there until Saddam and cronies were dead or until they were removed by force.

sez you.

cyber skewered once again.

Seriously. Everyone needs to lay off owning SF for a while. give some time to recoup and get his head together. He's falling apart!

Yeah, its been brutal on him the past few years. We should be nice.

Hi Superfreak! How about some lemonade? :)

:)

I went to see The Kite Runner last night. What a brutal movie, I was crying through most of it. This whole SF thing is reminding me of the poor boy in the movie who was beaten up constantly, tortured, betrayed, and eventually shot in the head.

I can’t take it anymore. Leave him alone! Leave him alone!

Back