MIA

Were you really? I never even heard of that board until I ended up here.
It’s good to see you Red. Ornot would love to see you I’m sure…but he hasn’t been around recently. Hopefully he’ll pop in soon. You know Cypress is Tax…Trog is here and so is Cawacko. I think that’s about it.

I forgot to add, Cawacko is here and he’s happy to see any woman! Hahahha.
It’s been way too long since I got under Cawacko’s skin.

It was a very long time ago. Shortly after 9-11 when I was looking for others who felt the same way as I did AND when I was looking for people who DIDN'T feel like I did so I could poke 'em with an ugly stick.

Were you really? I never even heard of that board until I ended up here.
It’s good to see you Red. Ornot would love to see you I’m sure…but he hasn’t been around recently. Hopefully he’ll pop in soon. You know Cypress is Tax…Trog is here and so is Cawacko. I think that’s about it.

Thanks. This being a different set-up it will take me some time to read some posts and get back in the swing of things.

Cawacko and Trog are here, too? Cool!

I remember you showed up on fullpolitics, for a short while. And then I sent you an email about this place. I don't know if you got it.

Anyway, I hope life's journey has been great for you these past couple years, and I hope you stick around here. Ornot was on here, but I haven't seen him for a while. Oh, and froggie was here, but she seems to have gone MIA too.

Nope. ToChoose was the old screen name amongst others. I had to lose ToChoose because they blocked my screen name on Netscape. Hence the name CensoredRed

Oh I forgot about all of that. You’re allowed to say pretty much whatever you want here. Sometimes Damo the board owner, will send you a private message threatening to skin you if you said something he doesn’t like…but ignore it, he won’t remember it when he sobers up.

That's good 'cause he's a pretty intimidating lookin' fella.

Oh I forgot about all of that. You’re allowed to say pretty much whatever you want here. Sometimes Damo the board owner, will send you a private message threatening to skin you if you said something he doesn’t like…but ignore it, he won’t remember it when he sobers up.

Oh hes just a big teddy bear.

Hes never sent me any such pm and I know he often disagrees with me.

Back