Micawber, 3rd ban for 12b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(shaking head) You're saying that because Micawber was a Freedom Fighter. One of the Sons of Liberty that crushed Trump and the Forces of Fascism.

I’ve lost count of how many times he ended up with pie in his face from his posts.
I’ll give a couple of examples.
He was all giddy about the city of San Francisco suing oil companies for causing GW and posted the article. Then I posted an article published after the one he cited saying the suit was dismissed.
I posted a mathematical equation from a scientific journal which refuted his argument and he claimed the equation was not valid because it wasn’t written on a blackboard with chalk.
He was the original person who claimed I was a rayciss for advocating a healthy diet because everyone (in his mind) knows negroes have a staple diet of fried chicken, chitlins and Skittles.
He claimed he took comparative anatomy, physical chemistry, embryology, differential equations and other advanced science and math courses as electives in his other myriad of degrees to increase his GPA to get into - get this- law school.:laugh:

Once he gets pie in his face, he has a meltdown.

It goes on and on.
He’s a real putz.

I’ve lost count of how many times he ended up with pie in his face from his posts.
I’ll give a couple of examples.
He was all giddy about the city of San Francisco suing oil companies for causing GW and posted the article. Then I posted an article published after the one he cited saying the suit was dismissed.
I posted a mathematical equation from a scientific journal which refuted his argument and he claimed the equation was not valid because it wasn’t written on a blackboard with chalk.
He was the original person who claimed I was a rayciss for advocating a healthy diet because everyone (in his mind) knows negroes have a staple diet of fried chicken, chitlins and Skittles.
He claimed he took comparative anatomy, physical chemistry, embryology, differential equations and other advanced science and math courses as electives in his other myriad of degrees to increase his GPA to get into - get this- law school.:laugh:

Once he gets pie in his face, he has a meltdown.

It goes on and on.
He’s a real putz.

Obviously, this is Fake News you've garnered from 'Trump & Friends' at some QAnon site.

Anonymoose. Do NOT try to blow smoke up my ass!

Obviously, this is Fake News you've garnered from 'Trump & Friends' at some QAnon site.

Anonymoose. Do NOT try to blow smoke up my ass!

I do realize it’s hard to believe, but every bit of it is true. Wish we could archive his old DCJ rants. And his rants on some site before that.
I actually offered to meet up with him in San Diego when I was there for a Masters swim meet to see if he’s as wierd in person as he is on these message boards.
No response.

I do realize it’s hard to believe, but every bit of it is true. Wish we could archive his old DCJ rants. And his rants on some site before that.
I actually offered to meet up with him in San Diego when I was there for a Masters swim meet to see if he’s as wierd in person as he is on these message boards.
No response.

OK. Was this The Plunge in San Diego, or some kind of seedy Steam Room in Hillcrest?

"Plunge San Diego is a historic landmark known to be one of the largest pools in Southern California. The aesthetics reflect floor to ceiling windows and a retractable roof, allowing swimmers to enjoy the warm San Diego weather year round."
https://plungesandiego.com/

Nobody thinks he is actually saying we are pedophiles. This one just isn't what the rule is about. He'll have to quit the site all by his own effort rather than get us to permaban him. Well, at this point he will.

It's good to know that jumping up and down and yelling "You're a big fat poopyhead" is not a bannable offense. lol

I'm not surprised, Kumquat. You've never been known for your self control. lol

(sigh) You know Queen Darla held her Royal Court and Phantasmal and Christie were Court Maidens. You came here and IMMEDIATELY began grooming Phantasmal and Christie for similar roles.
(you can't deny this ... there are too many witnesses)

No it isn't. I intentionally broke the rule, which is fairly obvious when I list every stupid motherfucking screenname belonging to every right wing ignorant racist jackass
on my ignore list and call them all, literally more than 100 douchenozzles, pedophiles. Last time I did it, I quoted the fucking rule.

You are overlooking the obvious. This place is below my paygrade and I don't give a flying fuck if JPP aka stormfront lite bans me.

Why the fuck do I care what idiots think or do? Ans. I don't.

Hey, everyone here is a pedophile except me. Let's see the moron wrath! Oh my goodness, I'm wounded not being able to post at a shitstain
loser site of racist neoconfederates and Trumfucks.

The election is over WE WON Trump lost. I've shoved their noses in shit quite enough.

God bless the REAL America. See you people in three and a half years, if you are lucky.

It was a con here who made the one rule to be seen as needed

Some scumlapping con kept saying Maine man and his son were having sex

It was one huge fight

I still think the rule is unneeded

Why THAT one rule?

To protect MENS little feelings

Hell I came back to this site once after being elsewhere to see a thread at the top of the list with a tittle about my clit

I can’t remember the exact title

But included my sight name and something about my clit

Men just can’t take the same level of sexual attack I guess

She was here years and years ago. Jack thinks he knows all the personalities and the swirls and currents and stories from years before he showed up here. lol

She was a nice and fun young lady

As was lady T

The ONLY poster here I actually met in person

I will never do it again

Not because of anything lady T did

I just realize now that it was wiser to NEVER meet anyone here

It’s impossible to trust an internets poster to be who they claim to be

I don’t want a putins tea event in my life

On line will have to do

Even with the people here I love and respect

A little caution is fine

I still get to enjoy you here

Oh. And on a side note, ... has Dutch handed over his Ballsack yet?
(sigh) You know Queen Darla held her Royal Court and Phantasmal and Christie were Court Maidens. You came here and IMMEDIATELY began grooming Phantasmal and Christie for similar roles.
(you can't deny this ... there are too many witnesses)

....annnd you were upset because you couldn't be Jack the Court Jester? :laugh:

55gmxj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back