Micawber, 3rd ban for 12b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. I intentionally broke the rule, which is fairly obvious when I list every stupid motherfucking screenname belonging to every right wing ignorant racist jackass
on my ignore list and call them all, literally more than 100 douchenozzles, pedophiles. Last time I did it, I quoted the fucking rule.

You are overlooking the obvious. This place is below my paygrade and I don't give a flying fuck if JPP aka stormfront lite bans me.

Why the fuck do I care what idiots think or do? Ans. I don't.

Hey, everyone here is a pedophile except me. Let's see the moron wrath! Oh my goodness, I'm wounded not being able to post at a shitstain
loser site of racist neoconfederates and Trumfucks.

The election is over WE WON Trump lost. I've shoved their noses in shit quite enough.

God bless the REAL America. See you people in three and a half years, if you are lucky.

You'll be missed. BTW am not a pedophile. lol

People "cracking" or "suddenly" going nuts is unusual. Sure, Micawber was always a little off but JPP needs LW wackos to balance the overabundance of RW wackos. Yes, he will be missed for that reason.

Nobody thinks he is actually saying we are pedophiles. This one just isn't what the rule is about. He'll have to quit the site all by his own effort rather than get us to permaban him. Well, at this point he will.

People "cracking" or "suddenly" going nuts is unusual. Sure, Micawber was always a little off but JPP needs LW wackos to balance the overabundance of RW wackos. Yes, he will be missed for that reason.

Several people have gone out with a bang. Darla infamously 12b'd Tom on her way out. It was pretty funny because you knew it would cause maximum butthurt.

Nobody thinks he is actually saying we are pedophiles. This one just isn't what the rule is about. He'll have to quit the site all by his own effort rather than get us to permaban him. Well, at this point he will.

Good Call.

Dude, you seem to care a lot. Why all the emotion?

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder
That’s the old McSlobber ,aka troll toxic, aka $.25 , I’ve known for at least a decade. He became catatonic after the hildebeest lost, went into TARD (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder) , and then explodes into a temper tantrum.
Nothing has changed. He’ll be back, just taking a break for a while to try and save face, as if he violated 12b on purpose. If he did, why’d he come back to say he did?

That’s the old McSlobber ,aka troll toxic, aka $.25 , I’ve known for at least a decade. He became catatonic after the hildebeest lost, went into TARD (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder) , and then explodes into a temper tantrum.
Nothing has changed. He’ll be back, just taking a break for a while to try and save face, as if he violated 12b on purpose. If he did, why’d he come back to say he did?

Why does he play with social suicide like that? Too much stress at work or just not the Master of his own Domain?

Micawber is not leaving. We need all Patriots to Defend America against the Bluntskulls.

I know he’s not but he’s not someone I’d want as my ally. Never seen a poster wrong about virtually everything virtually 100% of the time.

(shaking head) You're saying that because Micawber was a Freedom Fighter. One of the Sons of Liberty that crushed Trump and the Forces of Fascism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back