Michigan and Florida News

I outrightly refuse.

If it wasn’t for that cluster bomb vote, I’d vote for her if she was the nominee, because the courts are very important, and frankly, she’d be a better president than John McCain, to me that isn’t even arguable, though I know some will argue it anyway.

But I never could get past that cluster bomb vote, and to vote for anyone who voted against that ban, is a borderline evil act, to me. So I couldn’t do it.

I’d be forced to go third party. As much as that would hurt.

If it wasn’t for that cluster bomb vote, I’d vote for her if she was the nominee, because the courts are very important, and frankly, she’d be a better president than John McCain, to me that isn’t even arguable, though I know some will argue it anyway.

But I never could get past that cluster bomb vote, and to vote for anyone who voted against that ban, is a borderline evil act, to me. So I couldn’t do it.

I’d be forced to go third party. As much as that would hurt.

Ditto.

the dems better get their act together.

Maybe you should try washing them with some scented shower gel? I have an array of scents in my shower, you should try it.

From what i hear, his feet are beyong scented shower gels. He needs an industrial sized foot bath of bleach.

(j/k Damo.......I can't help myself today for some reason)

Maybe you're allergic to rubber. What kind of shoes do you normally wear?

shoes ? I am a hillbilly remember :)

Actually I wear sneakers, leather work boots and occasionally floorshine loafers for dress and dancing.

Is it time to start talking foot powder again ?

Gold Bond :clink:

I had a roommate my freshman year who had the worst smelling feet I'd ever smelled on a female. I mean it was rank. Even when she wore sandles, she'd take off her shoes and the place would be filled with foot odor. One of my friends gave me a glade plug in it was so bad.

The following year, I was walking across campus and ran into her sophomore year roommate and the girl comes up to me and actually felt so emboldened as to ask me if she was dirty last year too. She totally wanted to vent.

Only if you discount FL and MI.

His name wasn't on the ballot in Michigan! It's absurd. Also, I'd want to see those numbers, laid out, before I agreed that he was losing the popular vote if you count Fl and MI, because that has come from the Clinton campaign, and they cannot always be absolutely trusted?

I think they are also counting PR before she would move ahead in the popular vote. What a system! Let's allow PR to vote in the primary but not in the general election.

Let me get this right. That popular vote tally that the news reports is only counting primary states? And Obama is still winning the vote? So none of the voters in the caucus states Like Iowa and Idaho are counted? All the caucus states aren't added in the popular vote and Obama is still ahead?

Let me get this right. That popular vote tally that the news reports is only counting primary states? And Obama is still winning the vote? So none of the voters in the caucus states Like Iowa and Idaho are counted? All the caucus states aren't added in the popular vote and Obama is still ahead?
Yes, because two large delegations will not be seated. Again, if HillBilly won FL and MI in any other year she would have been ahead in popular vote and regular delegates for quite some time. The entire primary season would have been different.

His name wasn't on the ballot in Michigan! It's absurd. Also, I'd want to see those numbers, laid out, before I agreed that he was losing the popular vote if you count Fl and MI, because that has come from the Clinton campaign, and they cannot always be absolutely trusted?

I think they are also counting PR before she would move ahead in the popular vote. What a system! Let's allow PR to vote in the primary but not in the general election.
True. That doesn't change that if you add in the votes cast for FL and MI she was ahead of Obama for quite a long time in the popular vote and the face of the election would have been changed.

Yes, because two large delegations will not be seated. Again, if HillBilly won FL and MI in any other year she would have been ahead in popular vote and regular delegates for quite some time. The entire primary season would have been different.

Yes but, while it seems from what I have read she would have won Florida regardless, how can we know about Michigan? Obama wasn’t on the ballot, and neither was Edwards.

But, if…then yeah, everything would be different. This is the most fucked up election I have ever seen, and I lived through the 2000 debacle. Well, maybe it’s a tie with that, now that I think about it.

True. That doesn't change that if you add in the votes cast for FL and MI she was ahead of Obama for quite a long time in the popular vote and the face of the election would have been changed.

I already am the one who said this was a very close race, and that’s why I think this bullshit against Clinton supporters is fucking crazy man. I really do. I totally see their view point on this.

Back