Michigan is criminalizing opinions

This is coming the Democrats throwing you in jail if you disagree with them just like a banana republic

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/06/24/michigan-is-criminalizing-opinions-n560291

Illegal to hurt someone's feelings?
That sounds like legislation passed in Florida and Texas and Arkansas and Oklahoma and Idaho and .....

Throwing you in jail if you disagree with them just like a banana republic
That sounds like legislation passed in Florida and Texas and Arkansas and Oklahoma and Idaho and .....

Illegal to hurt someone's feelings?

Throwing you in jail if you disagree with them just like a banana republic

You have to practice being that stupid

https://dpcpsi.nih.gov/sgmro/gender...eing referred,violation of one's civil rights.

"Being misgendered (i.e., being referred to with incorrect pronouns) can be an extremely hurtful and invalidating experience. Intentional refusal to use someone’s correct pronouns is equivalent to harassment and a violation of one’s civil rights."

Fuck your feelings

I have along way to go to get to your level of stupidity. Being misgendered is not just "hurtful" but extremely hurtful. I'll give you a chance to explain why a tranny freaks feelings matter more than normal people's feelings. Bet you NEVER answer

Keep practicing. You can only get better.
You have to practice being that stupid
I said nothing about laws requiring the right gender pronoun. I wasn't talking about pronouns when I pointed out that multiple Red states have passed laws making opinions illegal.

Keep practicing. You can only get better.

I said nothing about laws requiring the right gender pronoun. I wasn't talking about pronouns when I pointed out that multiple Red states have passed laws making opinions illegal.

I won't live long enough to ever be as stupid as you.

It's a matter of opinion, not fact, that someone with a penis is a woman because they think they are. Punishing people who hurt the feelings of tranny freaks is making opinions illegal.

More hyperbolic bullshit from the right. The law, in part, reads “a “willful course of conduct, involving repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable individual to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested.”

Key words - willful, repeated, continuous and (very important) reasonable person.

So, here’s the simple solution, morons.

LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE.

I won't live long enough to ever be as stupid as you.

It's a matter of opinion, not fact, that someone with a penis is a woman because they think they are. Punishing people who hurt the feelings of tranny freaks is making opinions illegal.

It seems you are determined to keep practicing every minute of every day.

It seems you are determined to keep practicing every minute of every day.

It's a long way to your level of stupid.

I'll give you credit though you're smart enough to not continue pursuing your asinine argument. Fact is you leftist idiots are the world leaders in criminalizing opinions.

It's a long way to your level of stupid.

I'll give you credit though you're smart enough to not continue pursuing your asinine argument. Fact is you leftist idiots are the world leaders in criminalizing opinions.

I don't want you to stop practicing. Eventually, you will achieve the level of stupidity you are striving for.

I would agree with you if they were punishing pure speech. I had not read the proposed law until you posted it. This law does not appear to punish speech but actions--intimidation, causing bodily injury, using force or violence..........

it did before this amendment......intimidation, injury and force are what they removed....

More hyperbolic bullshit from the right. The law, in part, reads “a “willful course of conduct, involving repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable individual to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested.”

Key words - willful, repeated, continuous and (very important) reasonable person.

guilty because someone feelz......./brillig....

Give us a compelling reason why we should LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE, especially when they can't return the favor? Play stupid games win stupid prizes. So make your case instead of squealing like the pig you are.

This is coming the Democrats throwing you in jail if you disagree with them just like a banana republic

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/06/24/michigan-is-criminalizing-opinions-n560291

Despite your hateful, unChristian rhetoric, I, too, have concerns about this bill...which I think will be tested in court at some point. Let's not forget it cuts both ways; if Antifa protesters "intimidated" churchgoers in or out of church, that applies under the bill too.

Despite the concerns about limiting free speech, the bill is mostly a threat to hateful douchebags, pedophiles and other people who seek to harm others.

The bill itself: HB-4474, As Passed House, June 20, 2023
https://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2023-2024/billengrossed/House/pdf/2023-HEBH-4474.pdf

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/new...house-republicans-voice-concerns-over-speech/
Hate crimes bill passes the Michigan House; Republicans voice concerns over speech
LANSING, Mich. (CBS DETROIT) - The Michigan House passed new legislation on hate crimes Tuesday that would expand Michigan's 1988 ethnic intimidation law, allowing prosecutors more power when it comes to vandalism at places of worship and includes gay, transgender and senior individuals.

Democrats tell CBS News Detroit, after multiple attempts, they're pleased to see momentum, but Republicans say they're concerned over the potential impact on speech.

"We know that at this time in history, extremism is on the rise. But also, our hate speech has translated into hate actions that put our most vulnerable populations at risk," said State Rep. Emily Dievendorf.

The bill passed the Michigan House in a 59 to 50 vote on the heels of disturbing threats against an East Lansing synagogue. In his remarks on the House floor Tuesday, bill sponsor Noah Arbit reiterated why he feels this legislation is particularly important.

"I'm sick of checking for hiding spots at the gay bar should a gunman opened fire. I'm sick of my Chaldean constituents being murdered in their place of business. I'm sick of reading headlines about Mosques and Churches being desecrated … Michigan can be so much better, and it's about time that we were," said Arbit.

Give us a compelling reason why we should LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE, especially when they can't return the favor? Play stupid games win stupid prizes. So make your case instead of squealing like the pig you are.

As the law reads, why would you “willfully, continually, and repeatedly harass another individual” in the first place? Is that the permissible MO of the right these days?

And, what the fuck are you even talking about “return the favor”?

Back