Michigan is criminalizing opinions

As the law reads, why would you “willfully, continually, and repeatedly harass another individual” in the first place? Is that the permissible MO of the right these days?

And, what the fuck are you even talking about “return the favor”?

So basically you can't make a case all you can say is, "you're mean".

Well recently a baseball player made comments that the tranny freaks didn't like and the guy was harassed into apologizing . It's not the first fucking time. LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE.

No ones life is threatened by not using someones "preferred" pronoun. Unless you can make a case not including your feelings.

I could not find anything about pronouns in the law.

Does the following provision from the law constitute a possible threat to someone's life?

"[FONT=&quot]Intentionally causing great bodily injury to another individual or threatening to cause great bodily harm to an individual."

"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Threatening another individual with imminent death."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Threatening that another individual will imminently be killed, subjected to great bodily injury, or given a mind-altering substance meant to disrupt the senses or personality."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

I could not find anything about pronouns in the law.

Does the following provision from the law constitute a possible threat to someone's life?

"[FONT="]Intentionally causing great bodily injury to another individual or threatening to cause great bodily harm to an individual."

"[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Threatening another individual with imminent death."

[/FONT]
[FONT="]"[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Threatening that another individual will imminently be killed, subjected to great bodily injury, or given a mind-altering substance meant to disrupt the senses or personality."[/FONT][FONT="]

[/FONT]

You didnt read what I posted. Oops.

Did what you posted come directly from the law itself? I couldn't find any such provision about being punished for "feelings." Could you post that particular provision?

No another law referencing "misgendering" as not just "hurtful" BUT "extremely hurtful". Wow someone's feelings get hurt and people shit their pants.

No another law referencing "misgendering" as not just "hurtful" BUT "extremely hurtful". Wow someone's feelings get hurt and people shit their pants.

Smarter, saner and more intelligent people understand it cuts both ways. Still, I'm concerned about misuse of such laws.

" Feeling threatened" is the excuse rightys use to shoot people. It is bedrock for Florida and other gun-loving states.

So basically you can't make a case all you can say is, "you're mean".

Well recently a baseball player made comments that the tranny freaks didn't like and the guy was harassed into apologizing . It's not the first fucking time. LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE.

Nope, I never said that. “You’re mean” is what your EDITORIAL WRITER told you to think. And you mindlessly, brainlessly bought it. Hook, line, sinker.

The harasser baseball player had a choice. He didn’t have to apologize. Did he feel terrorized? In fear for his life? Naw. He just said something stupid and his boss (probably) gave him a little re-direction.

But, that’s 180° different than willful, continual, repeated harassment, isn’t it?

So, spare me your feeble attempts at those kinds of comparisons.

LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE, including your stupid fuck baseball player, and everybody gets to play together in the same sandbox.

Criminalizing opinions,

or merely defining

who is entitled to express one?

The former is impossible,

and the latter might be a pretty good idea,
given the way things are going. :thinking:

Illegal to hurt someone's feelings?
That sounds like legislation passed in Florida and Texas and Arkansas and Oklahoma and Idaho and .....

Throwing you in jail if you disagree with them just like a banana republic
That sounds like legislation passed in Florida and Texas and Arkansas and Oklahoma and Idaho and .....

That is what Communist Biden wants

Back