Middle class shrinking under the Boy Blunder!

Wrong shit-for-brains; poor people are a relatively small minority in this country. You might be correct if you lived in some third world shit-hole; which is where Liberals want to take us with their economic stupidity.

There would be NO MARKET if there were NO JOB creators you dunce. Was there a market for the Apple Macintosh when Jobs decided he could make a better computer? NO. It was CREATED by the entrepreneur who THOUGHT people would want it and believed in it, risked everything and slaved 24/7 to make it happen.

You don't wait for a market to pop up you cretin; you CREATE it by RISKING your wealth by INVESTING it in, and PRODUCING a product. If not for the banks and wealthy investors who are willing to risk capital for a return, MOST wouldn’t even have a job and the Government/dishonest politicians couldn’t afford to pander to ignorant dunces promising them something for nothing to stay elected.

You, as are so many others on this forum of leftist partisan persuasion, are another illiterate twit who never studied economics but pretends he knows what he is talking about while looking painfully stupid. You epitomize the low information dunces that voted for a dimwit like Obama.

You really are THAT fucking stupid.

Wrong shit for brains. 80% of the population is affected by poverty at the moment. That's 250 million people, or 80% you ignorant hack You really are that stupid and dishonest.

You don't need any job creaters to make a market for food for 315 million people idiot.

Wrong shit for brains. 80% of the population is affected by poverty at the moment. That's 250 million people, or 80% you ignorant hack You really are that stupid and dishonest.

You don't need any job creaters to make a market for food for 315 million people idiot.

And the number has shot up under boy blunder just like the thread states, he owns it you people have really got to get over your love of former President Bush.

And the number has shot up under boy blunder just like the thread states, he owns it you people have really got to get over your love of former President Bush.

Moron; Obama is more conservative (by far) than Reagan was.

If anything, that is a major part of the problem.

Captiulateing to Austerity measures meant that less private jobs has been compounded by less public jobs also.

Captiulateing to Austerity measures meant that less private jobs has been compounded by less public jobs also.

Public employees have shot up under OBAMA!

When I think you can't get any dumber, you always surprise me and ramp it up to retarded. I can't imagine a more asinine claim that isn't remotely connected with reality. I would ask you for a credible source to your incredibly stuoid claims; but it is painfully obvious you just make shit up as you go.

You give stupid a bad name moron. You are the poster boy for what we describe as low information voting twits go elected the dumbest, most arrogant, hyper partisan dimwit to ever be President.

WTF are you taking about dumbass? I would suggest seeking progressional help, but there isn't much one can do for a dullard with only half a brain.

You really are THAT incredibly stupid.

LMAO; another dimwitted claim too stupid for prime time. No wonder we call twits like you low information voters. The DNC needs gullible dunces like you.

I am constantly amused by this dimwitted lefttard meme; what is austere about spending trillions more Han the Government takes in and a Federal spending budget approaching $4 trillion.

It's not merely a stupid claim, but borderline retarded; but then, that describes gullible low information dunces like you to a "T".

Another example of a gullible Liberal dunce who reads, but cannot comprehend. The public sector job losses are at the State and local level, NOT at the Federal level.

This MSNBC article also contains a lie regarding job creation during the Bush and Obama Presidencies; but this is normal for leftist news organizations who have shed any hint of objectivity and promote a Liberal agenda deerately defending this dunce of a President.

When I think you can't get any dumber, you always surprise me and ramp it up to retarded. I can't imagine a more asinine claim that isn't remotely connected with reality. I would ask you for a credible source to your incredibly stuoid claims; but it is painfully obvious you just make shit up as you go.

You give stupid a bad name moron. You are the poster boy for what we describe as low information voting twits go elected the dumbest, most arrogant, hyper partisan dimwit to ever be President.

WTF are you taking about dumbass? I would suggest seeking progressional help, but there isn't much one can do for a dullard with only half a brain.

You really are THAT incredibly stupid.

Retard, poor people are the market.

Back