Milley says Kyiv could fall within 72 hours if Russia decides to invade Ukraine:

dukkha

Verified User
this is fantasy more then current events
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gen-mill...s-if-russia-decides-to-invade-ukraine-sources

Several lawmakers expressed concern that the Biden administration did not respond quickly to provide Ukraine with significant military aid, such as anti-aircraft and rocket launcher systems that would defend against an invasion from Russia.

Biden administration officials at the meetings responded to these concerns by saying that a significant supply of military aid to Ukraine could be used as a reason to invade Ukraine. :palm:

While Ukraine is receiving security assistance from the United States through a $200 million allocation made in December, it is also receiving $600 million in assistance from the United Kingdom and Baltic states, which the country is depending heavily upon and includes anti-tank Javelin missiles and older-version Stinger portable anti-aircraft missiles.

I wonder if China knows that in the end Russia will stick a knife in their back? My guess is yes. Money and power are new to the Chinese. They too will learn the hard lesson that certain things cant be bought. Kudo's to Russia for playing them "just right"

You have no idea what is going on.

I sure do. Difference is I dont just throw up the white flag of surrender like you do. China has a TON of weaknesses that are easily exploited. Do you agree,....or NOT?

I sure do. Difference is I dont just throw up the white flag of surrender like you do. China has a TON of weaknesses that are easily exploited. Do you agree,....or NOT?

The West is in collapse, there is no opposition, so it does not matter if you are right or not.

Wise the fuck up.

If China is the end all be all most dominating world power ever........WHY did they have to either outright STEAL or PAY FOR most of their technology? WHY is that Hawkeye? Do they just LIKE giving away their money? :laugh:

How much experience does China have in MODERN warfare? Check that,....WINNING modern warfare? Getting totally stomped on and ass raped by Japan 75 years ago doesnt count.

If China is the end all be all most dominating world power ever........WHY did they have to either outright STEAL or PAY FOR most of their technology? WHY is that Hawkeye? Do they just LIKE giving away their money? :laugh:

Jesus Fucking Christ....next you are going to feed me yet again the Soma that the Chinese cant innovate so there is no reason to care about them.

The difference between you and I Hawkeye is that YOU think ITS ALL CHINA,....that China is the power behind everything. You couldnt be more wrong. There is a power behind China that is pulling the strings. China is actually their little bitch and must do as ordered. Strangle the fucks behind China........and China is NOTHING.

They are a paper tiger puppet. Nothing more. Chop the hand off the puppeteer and the puppet is an empty vessel.

You are clearly an idiot who pays no attention to reality.

Please do sit down....you are not in my league.

Modern China " the last 30 years" had to be built from the ground up they were so dreadfully lame. Did China do that? Was it China who had the tech? Did China have the cold card cash? No,.... of course they didnt. They were still rolling in the mud with Ox at the time :laugh: The actual power behind them DEMANDS China do their bidding. China will dance for them too, whatever they want. They built China,...and they can destroy China. Wake the fuck up.

Back