Millions of Angry, Armed Americans Stand Ready to Seize Power If Trump Loses in 2024

It must be a really frustrating bitch for you to be unable to refute my posts since you seem to use this one-word non sequitur quite a lot to them.

Just remember to thread ban useless posters like BD, katzgar, and evince before starting a thread. Really helps!:thumbsup:

Just remember to thread ban useless posters like BD, katzgar, and evince before starting a thread. Really helps!:thumbsup:

I neither thread ban anyone or put anyone on ignore. I can ignore what they say without that, or respond if I choose. But I defend their right to have their say no matter how stupid, arrogant, insulting, or retarded it might be.

I don't know who these gun nuts think are going to fight them. Most people have no interest in being in a gun fight. Only people obsessed with guns and gunfights want any part of that. Most people like their peaceful lives and want to live in a happy content respectful society.

The gun nuts could go out into public and start shooting people they think are their enemies, but that would just cause a huge panic. Everyone would scream and run and hide, authorities would arrive. There would be a situation, a stand-off, unless something major happens.

Nah. That doesn't seem like a good plan. Would end up dead or in prison. And what for?

It's the government they hate. It's not physically possible to kill all the liberals, but some of these gun nuts might get the idea that they can take on the government, or part of it. Maybe January 6th could serve to embolden others to try something similar but 'better planned?'

Maybe in 2024, Trump runs again and loses again. And the same Big Lie goes all around. If anybody tries to attack any of the state capitols they would be attacking the United States of America. If the situation got bad enough the president could invoke the insurrection act and call in the US military to put down an armed insurrection. Trying any kind of repeat to January 6th, except with guns?

It would be a bad idea. It would not end well. People could do some pretty dumb stuff, but taking on the US government as an enemy would be right up there, high on the list. Very dumb idea.

So they think they are a killing machine? Think they can put a lotta lead out there? Think they're gonna be able to take on the US military?

Dumb. Dumb idea.

They'd be taking on a force with far more capability. It doesn't matter how many gun nut buddies gathered in the mob, either. Even if there are hundreds, even thousands. They would be part of a rag-tag makeshift force with no uniformity or established chain of command, no uniforms, no officers, no armored vehicles, no common purpose, and no loyalty to any recognized nation. They would be declaring themselves to be an enemy of the United States of America, and forcing the USA to defend herself by killing them.

The highly efficient USA forces can call in air cover, tanks, RPG's, artillery, drones. They are one of the best trained professional fighting forces in the world. They communicate well among their parts, and can very quickly bring overwhelming firepower at any point they choose. They are not letting a tragically misinformed rag-tag bunch of disgruntled glory seeking malcontents take over in some half-baked idea about reliving the American revolution.

The revolution is history. Our challenge is to rekindle our unity as Americans. The gun-nuts do not have a good clear vision of what America should be. Something out of a movie or a video game, apparently.

The gun-nuts would be decimated. I don't see them taking over the country. Our military is too well trained and too loyal to break ranks or disobey orders. The chain of command and loyalty to the Constitution are too strong for that.

Correct

Fox has convinced these people that the military will back THEM

They imagine this “war” will give them the right to kill their nephew who is a liberal they hate

They imagine that they can kill that lady at work who embarrasses then when politics come up

They imagine they can kill that store owner who told them never come in the store again for throwing a no masker fit

They imagine killing their neighbor who put up a Biden sign

GOVERNMENT BULLETS IS WHAT THE WILL FACE

I neither thread ban anyone or put anyone on ignore. I can ignore what they say without that, or respond if I choose. But I defend their right to have their say no matter how stupid, arrogant, insulting, or retarded it might be.

Me too

But you will face government bullets for the lies you promote

Hello evince,

Correct

Fox has convinced these people that the military will back THEM

They imagine this “war” will give them the right to kill their nephew who is a liberal they hate

They imagine that they can kill that lady at work who embarrasses then when politics come up

They imagine they can kill that store owner who told them never come in the store again for throwing a no masker fit

They imagine killing their neighbor who put up a Biden sign

GOVERNMENT BULLETS IS WHAT THE WILL FACE

Or grenades, artillery shells, tank shells, missiles, smart bombs...

You can't fight the US military to a win.

Dumb idea to try it. Get yo-sef keelt.

Or grenades, artillery shells, tank shells, missiles, smart bombs...

You can't fight the US military to a win.

Dumb idea to try it. Get yo-sef keelt.

^Another great example of how badly our educational establishment is failing our citizens.

stupid_meter.gif

And another thing. All those millions of guns Americans have? They are owned by a fraction of America. What that means is some people have a lot of guns. Whoopee do.

One person can only efficiently shoot one rifle at one time. It takes two hands and two eyes.

So all those other guns in the arsenal?

Just sitting there gathering dust while gun-nut is in a firefight with the (one) assault rifle.

After he's been eliminated, authorities come in and confiscate the whole collection.

Another gun-nut threat down the drain.

Back