Millions of Angry, Armed Americans Stand Ready to Seize Power If Trump Loses in 2024

Hello evince,

It will be a very short “war”

The fewer racist in America the better

If they shut up and just crawl into hidey holes and leave decent Americans alone

The military won’t need to kill them

You got it.

It won't be a war at all. Nothing but hateful criminals getting rounded up by the law.

Just another news incident as some really messed up people throw their lives away.

The authorities will deal with them as they get their 15 minutes of fame.

They they will either be dead or in prison for the rest of their lives and society can get back to normal without them or their hatred in circulation.

It will be a very short “war”

The fewer racist in America the better

If they shut up and just crawl into hidey holes and leave decent Americans alone

The military won’t need to kill them

yes, it will be very short. We have all the guns, the police and the military. You fools don't know which bathroom to use. oh, I forgot you also have the idiot mayors in crime filled democrat cities. Short war-----------we win.

yes, it will be very short. We have all the guns, the police and the military. You fools don't know which bathroom to use. oh, I forgot you also have the idiot mayors in crime filled democrat cities. Short war-----------we win.

Jan. 6 says it all moron

anyone automatically assuming that the police and military are going to side with 'them' is an epic fool. It's already been shown that the police (most of them) will follow orders under the belief that they are restoring law and order. The military will side with the government, protecting all federal installations first.........then if any order goes out to start action against any portion of the populace, you'll see half the military quit.

at that point, it would degenerate in to mob violence with groups of left vs. right in major city streets

"Wompus" Nieznany is a 73-year-old Vietnam veteran who walks with a cane from the combat wounds he received during his service. That disability doesn't keep Nieznany from making a living selling custom motorcycle luggage racks from his home in Gainesville, Georgia. Neither will it slow him down when it's time to visit Washington, D.C.—heavily armed and ready to do his part in overthrowing the U.S. government. :palm:

Republicans by and large see no problem with a mob of hundreds swarming and forcing their way into the seat of American government. Half of Republicans said that the mob was "defending freedom," according to a CBS/YouGov poll taken just after the insurrection. Today two-thirds of Republicans have come to deny that it was an attack at all, according to an October survey by Quinnipiac University. "There's been little accountability for that insurrection," says UCLA's Winkler. "The right-wing rhetoric has only grown worse since then."

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31...-seize-power-if-trump-loses-2024-1660953.html

take this shit seriously......................nothing both sides about it.

I frankly just do not get why these people think life is so bad in America.

What are they denied that they believe they deserve?

What is so bad that they are willing to get into a shoot out and risk their lives over?

Not seeing it.

I can't help but imagine that their lives are what they make them.

And I fail to see how the federal government is enacting 'tyranny.'

Has anyone noticed any tyranny?

Not seeing it.

racist whites dont want blacks to have freedom.. been that way since the slaves were freed.

and they dont want to be told what to do
they dont want their tax dollars going to help blacks.......... its why they hate the government...............

white americans are in denial about just how prevalent racism and oppression is..............

and they dont want to be told what to do.......slaves are to be told what to do

Omnicron orginated in Europe.................... did we ban travel from europe?

Last edited:
Someone needs to explain to these gun nuts that the purpose of the 2nd was not so that people could fight a tyrannical government.

it needs to be explained to most americans

racist white men deluted the meaning of the 2nd so they could bare rms to controlslaves.

america has a horid history that whites need to be educated on.

The military and police won’t be on you traitors side

They will kill you

This time guns will be used against you

The military and police won’t be on you traitors side

They will kill you

This time guns will be used against you

math was never your strong suit, was it? and since you obviously suck at math, why should we take YOUR word on science? so why do you think we should take your shit for brains word on anything else?

Back