"Mind Your Own Damn Business."

Individual freedom on abortion is a big problem for the WOKE....who dont generally believe that individuals exist, or that freedom should exist outside of strict limits from the overlords....basically we can decide for ourselves the trivial....in all other matters we are told that we must do as we are told.....OR ELSE!

Individual freedom on abortion is a big problem for the WOKE....who dont generally believe that individuals exist, or that freedom should exist outside of strict limits from the overlords....basically we can decide for ourselves the trivial....in all other matters we are told that we must do as we are told.....OR ELSE!
I wonder if there is anything you do know.

Finally, the Democrats have a way to frame the entire Abortion Debate that makes perfect moral and common sense!!

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
What did he say on that subject re COVID Jabs?
No one was ever forced to take the jab. And you taking the jab is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS- BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS YOU TO PASS THE VIRUS ON TO ANYONE ELSE- YOU IMBECILE!

Are you one of the little CHICKEN SHIT fraidy-cats that was such an irresponsible yellow-livered self-centered little cowards that refused to take the jab?

Oh MY GOD! YOU ARE A PUSSY BOY!

It didn't even hurt PUSSY! Didn't feel a thing!

Last edited:
Finally, the Democrats have a way to frame the entire Abortion Debate that makes perfect moral and common sense!!

No one was ever forced to take the jab. And you taking the jab is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS- BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS YOU TO PASS THE VIRUS ON TO ANYONE ELSE- YOU IMBECILE!

Are you one of the little CHICKEN SHIT fraidy-cats that was such an irresponsible yellow-livered self-centered little cowards that refused to take the jab?

But it didnt stop u from catching Covid or spreading it

Drink more. Maybe you'll begin to make sense to the rest of us. :laugh:

Far as I know he advised residents to become vaccinated to protract themselves and also others by not spreading the disease.

Why do you ask?
No. He used made up powers to lock down all business and bought a $7,000,000 refrigerated building house all those dead from the China Virus. The building went unused. It became a joke in MN.
Government workers were mandated to take the jag or be fired. Essential workers recieved the same pressures.

or women in Alabama telling men in Minnesota to also butt out?
Never happen.

Trumper women in Alabama have been trained by their Trumper "men" to keep their mouths shut, their opinions to themselves and only speak when they're spoken to.

Battered-Womens-Syndrome-1.jpeg

Except you forgot a minor detail. The jab didn't prevent any spread nor prevent anyone from getting it.

It did give me a blood clot in my calf.

So you can get straight to fucking yourself you slimy mouthy little twerp. Stick your big green letters up your stretched out ass.

I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan big time. I will take pleasure in watching your ilk starve to death in the streets when you didn't prepare.

Gov. Tim Walz to impose new vaccine requirement for state workers​

Mandate applies to 50,000 in Minn.​

Do what I say or loose your jib
Listen up retard, they were not forced to take the jab.

They had a choice- they could be fired or take the shot- THEIR CHOICE IDIOT.

Do you not understand the difference between being given a choice and being forced to do something?

Never happen.

Trumper women in Alabama have been trained by their Trumper "men" to keep their mouths shut, their opinions to themselves and only speak when they're spoken to.

Battered-Womens-Syndrome-1.jpeg
Is that the silver medalist from the olympic domestic violence event?

Back