"Mind Your Own Damn Business."

Thread title is Tim Walz's advice for people who feel entitled to tell women what to do with their bodies.

It may help make him Vice President.
That's not enough....
No. He used made up powers to lock down all business and bought a $7,000,000 refrigerated building house all those dead from the China Virus. The building went unused. It became a joke in MN.
Government workers were mandated to take the jag or be fired. Essential workers recieved the same pressures.
Whoever chose this guy couldn't have picked anyone worse...seriously....His womanly "advice" is just going to get buried deep in that huge list of radical failures...Parents best pay attention if you love your children and you care about their education and future...

Last edited:
Thread title is Tim Walz's advice for people who feel entitled to tell women what to do with their bodies.

It may help make him Vice President.
Rhetorical question you don't and won't answer honestly.

Why is it anyone saying "Mind your own business." "Stay in your own lane." "follow the rule of law or else." "We the people believe ________ demand every newborn honor alternate realities or else." always disrupt domestic tranquility in every citizen's household blaming foreign ideas for the implosion of their ideology assumed cradle to grave throughout history of their ancestral behavior so far?

We've read the Manifesto 2025 Jojo!

You need to have your brain corrected!
Listen up you dimwit. Trump is not involved with project 2025 even if some of their ideas are in sync with his not all are. He didn't write the motherfucker and is in no way bound by it.

Trump never said what you say he said so you can go hang yourself by the balls until your brain starts functioning. Liars like you need severe correction until you repent.

That's not enough....

Whoever chose this guy couldn't have picked anyone worse...seriously....His womanly "advice" is just going to get buried deep in that huge list of radical failures...Parents best pay attention if you love your children and you care about their education and future...
So who want's to move to Mpls? This group of miscreants sets policy for the entire state just like the asshats in Portland do to Oregon.

Fucking den of iniquity.

So who want's to move to Mpls? This group of miscreants sets policy for the entire state just like the asshats in Portland do to Oregon.

Fucking den of iniquity.
And no one wants those policies for the entire country , that's for sure...

Finally, the Democrats have a way to frame the entire Abortion Debate that makes perfect moral and common sense!!

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!

No one was ever forced to take the jab. And you taking the jab is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS- BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS YOU TO PASS THE VIRUS ON TO ANYONE ELSE- YOU IMBECILE!

Are you one of the little CHICKEN SHIT fraidy-cats that was such an irresponsible yellow-livered self-centered little cowards that refused to take the jab?

Oh MY GOD! YOU ARE A PUSSY BOY!

It didn't even hurt PUSSY! Didn't feel a thing!
Except the Chinese Disease vaccines only reduce the chances of getting it and the severity if you do. They aren't a true immunization like say the small pox or tetanus vaccines are. So, "taking the jab," as with the flu vaccine is someone's PERSONAL business. Stop spreading bullshit lies about the effectiveness of the Chinese Disease vaccine.

...the Pfizer executive accurately states that studies of the vaccine’s effect on virus transmission from person to person were not performed during the original clinical trials of the company’s vaccine.
At the time governments were negotiating advance purchases of vaccine in 2020, the European Medicines Agency had already laid out requirements for an application for conditional marketing authorization of a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials were underway, and tests to show the vaccine prevented onward transmission were not required of any vaccine maker.

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...-vaccines-initial-approval-pfizer-2024-02-12/

Reactions: TOP
Finally, the Democrats have a way to frame the entire Abortion Debate that makes perfect moral and common sense!!

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!

No one was ever forced to take the jab. And you taking the jab is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS- BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS YOU TO PASS THE VIRUS ON TO ANYONE ELSE- YOU IMBECILE!

Are you one of the little CHICKEN SHIT fraidy-cats that was such an irresponsible yellow-livered self-centered little cowards that refused to take the jab?

Oh MY GOD! YOU ARE A PUSSY BOY!

It didn't even hurt PUSSY! Didn't feel a thing!

You're not real bright, even as lizards go.

The guy who set up a snitch line....

This is Gaslighting on the level of "Biden is Sharp as a Tack."

Except the Chinese Disease vaccines only reduce the chances of getting it and the severity if you do. They aren't a true immunization like say the small pox or tetanus vaccines are. So, "taking the jab," as with the flu vaccine is someone's PERSONAL business. Stop spreading bullshit lies about the effectiveness of the Chinese Disease vaccine.

...the Pfizer executive accurately states that studies of the vaccine’s effect on virus transmission from person to person were not performed during the original clinical trials of the company’s vaccine.
At the time governments were negotiating advance purchases of vaccine in 2020, the European Medicines Agency had already laid out requirements for an application for conditional marketing authorization of a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials were underway, and tests to show the vaccine prevented onward transmission were not required of any vaccine maker.

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...-vaccines-initial-approval-pfizer-2024-02-12/

T.A., I have tried to find ways to agree with you many times as I have known you here in the forum. And, at times, I have agreed with you on some things, and I gave you a thumbs up.

But, so many times I am shocked by your comments. I find your comments and opinions to insult my intelligence- comments that stem from conspiracy theories, extreme right wing narratives, tropes, and worn out mantras not based on facts or reality.

I am sorry Sir, but if I agreed with you, with yet another one of your over-the-top preposterous posts of yours- WE WOULD BOTH BE WRONG- AND TWO WRONGS IS NEVER GOING TO MAKE ANYTHING RIGHT OR TRUE!

Sorry Pal!

Back