Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

Good biography.
Middle class Nebraska upbringing, blue collar job, teacher, football coach, 24 years in Army National Guard, one wife, 12 years US Congressman from rural Minnesota, five years as Governor.
And he's "relatively unknown" because of no national or even local scandals. No weirdo political views that the normal media would have latched onto. No radical political ideas that would have alerted the Reichwinger "media" to terrify their viewers with. Mr. Boring, not even interesting to the RW social media influencers always searching to expose some leftie commie crackpot.

Afghanistan was a war. Remember how you blamed Biden for ending it allegedly badly? That means it was a war when #TRE45ON was IMPOTUSx2.

No cash, you'll just spend it on substances. Be happy with your blankie and teddy bear. :laugh:
Allegedly badly? It was a clusterfuck that cost 13 American lives (and who knows how many were left there). There were no Americans killed in the last year or so before Biden bungled the withdrawal. Oh, and for the childish names you use :palm:

Substances? Nope. I drive a car that you'd kill yourself in before day's end. Hunting and shooting under the influence of substances is as bad as driving under their influences. Fast cars and accurate firearms. Two of my favorite hobbies.

Last edited:
*Woodchuck- and neighbors-cat-slaughtering AR sold separately*
I don't want an AR. I can take care of the populations with a bolt action rifle.
When you're good, you don't need a lead sprayer. (but I do have a 1911 and an M1 Garand) :D

Allegedly badly? It was a clusterfuck that cost 13 American lives (and who knows how many were left there). There were no Americans killed in the last year or so before Biden bungled the withdrawal. Oh, and for the childish names you use :palm:

Substances? Nope. I drive a car that you'd kill yourself in before day's end. Hunting and shooting under the influence of substances is as bad as driving under their influences. Fast cars and accurate firearms. Two of my favorite hobbies.
You are a Texan at heart.

I don't want an AR. I can take care of the populations with a bolt action rifle.
When you're good, you don't need a lead sprayer. (but I do have a 1911 and an M1 Garand) :D
I use my AR to shoot feral pigs on my watermelon farm in East Texas. You have to shoot fast before the herds scatter.

You are a Texan at heart.
I'm a Pennsylvania Dutchman, but I've been known to get along with some Texans pretty well.
I was invited to go hunting on a ranch in Texas a number of years ago, but before I got the chance to go, the owner got a fatal brain tumor.

And he's "relatively unknown" because of no national or even local scandals. No weirdo political views that the normal media would have latched onto. No radical political ideas that would have alerted the Reichwinger "media" to terrify their viewers with. Mr. Boring, not even interesting to the RW social media influencers always searching to expose some leftie commie crackpot.
Good points

Nobody wants a repeat of Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin, so the Democrats have been trending towards boring vanilla candidates. VP candidates Tim Kaine and Joe Biden posed no risks either

I use my AR to shoot feral pigs on my watermelon farm in East Texas. You have to shoot fast before the herds scatter.
I'd use the Garand when more than one shot is needed. Years ago, I qualified a distinguished expert with it. I have that certificate hanging on the wall to my left.

I'm a Pennsylvania Dutchman, but I've been known to get along with some Texans pretty well.
I was invited to go hunting on a ranch in Texas a number of years ago, but before I got the chance to go, the owner got a fatal brain tumor.
If you are in Pennsylvania we need you right where you are. You can send us a couple of Democrats though.

If you are in Pennsylvania we need you right where you are. You can send us a couple of Democrats though.
Yep, I'm gonna stay right here. Lots of rural roads to make for great driving in the fall and lots of farm fields and woodlands to hunt.
Yes, we have too many Democrats here. Sometimes you have to wonder what's wrong with people. It must be city life...

And also no couch-fucking

No weirdo political views? HaHaHa............

someone-in-here.jpg

Back