Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

Israel loves Trump . Israel does not love Harris but Hamas does. Let that sink in.
Israel is charged with genocide and its insane leaders are awaiting ICJ arrest warrants. If you think that tying El Tumpo to Israel is a vote-winner then you must believe that the US loves liars, thieves , torturers and brutes.

Walz is not viewed as a far left liberal in his home state, so I don't see that label sticking.
Minnesota is a liberal state. Since 1960 Minnesota has only voted for Republican president once (1972) And we are supposed to be impressed that they don't see him as far left WHY????

Pennsylvania voted for Trump in 2016. Kamala needs help in Pennsylvania more than she does in Minnesota. Walz was a dumb pick and I'm good with that. :laugh:

Israel is charged with genocide and its insane leaders are awaiting ICJ arrest warrants. If you think that tying El Tumpo to Israel is a vote-winner then you must believe that the US loves liars, thieves , torturers and brutes.
So are Gaza's chosen leaders Hamas. Harris loves Hamas and does not call them Radical Islamic Terrorist. Are you relieved that Harris did not pick the Jew?

So are Gaza's chosen leaders Hamas. Harris loves Hamas and does not call them Radical Islamic Terrorist. Are you relieved that Harris did not pick the Jew?
Jews are just 2.4% of the US population. 97.6% must be relieved.

AIPAC didn't get its first choice. Be thankful.
In these days of ' acceptable ' assassinations just imagine suddenly having a Jewish president . Yeah. The Zionist scum will stop at nothing.

Last edited:
Then shutting the fuck up and letting it play out would be a wise move eh?

Beats me. If you think it is...I should think it isn't.

But you're too nervous and jerky for that.

Yeah, sure. I have never been having so much fun.

Do you plan to move from america when the 18.4% pull off a miracle?

Not at all...and Kamala Harris is going to win.

Or maybe even make an appointment with Dr. Kavorkian?
Dr. Kevorkian has been dead for almost 20 years. Try to keep up.

Is researching your opponent against some moral law to you people? Look it of yourself. Plagiarism is against the rules here. You can rewrite it and still make the same points. Then it ain'qt copying.

But back to his point, Walz is a left wing loon. Of course you would support him....
Spending 60 seconds frantically scanning the content of rightwing social media for tidbits about Tim Walz is not doing "research"

That is actually textbook confirmation bias.

Walz is a hunter, ya think Trump has ever shot anything? Costal elitist.
I believe it was Nanc that said we either do this the easy way or the hard way...

Spending 60 seconds frantically scanning the content of rightwing social media for tidbits about Tim Walz is not doing "research"

That is actually textbook confirmation bias.
Still facts, nonetheless...

Is researching your opponent against some moral law to you people? Look it of yourself. Plagiarism is against the rules here. You can rewrite it and still make the same points. Then it ain't copying.

But back to his point, Walz is a left wing loon. Of course you would support him....
Lying about them is. And what was posted was a lie. Easily disproved if one isn't a lazy fuck who can't read. Oh, sorry.

Beats me. If you think it is...I should think it isn't.

Yeah, sure. I have never been having so much fun.

Not at all...and Kamala Harris is going to win.

Dr. Kevorkian has been dead for almost 20 years. Try to keep up.
That Depends frankie

Indeed...however...if it's any consolation to Democrats in mind, he wasn't her first..second
..or third...or fourth...choice...I'm gonna bet he wasn't her choice at all ..
If she had chosen Shapiro, you MAGATs would already be calling him a DEI hire. You have a vile (and often racist or sexist) slur ready for any contingency.

Back