Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

I don't really either.

Guess we'll soon know chapter and verse.
IF you can sort out all the lies the Right will be telling about him.
I don't know a lot about him and have already seen some lies from the MAGA on here.
Now it is time to go back and do some more real research on him and see if I can get some real facts about him
Have a nice day

Link? You obviously didn't independently know this information on your own. What rightwing source did you copy this from?
Is researching your opponent against some moral law to you people? Look it of yourself. Plagiarism is against the rules here. You can rewrite it and still make the same points. Then it ain't copying.

But back to his point, Walz is a left wing loon. Of course you would support him....

Isn't it funny how quickly the Magtards have become experts on the career of Tim Walz?

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Every parrot has an owner. I'm sure it would take me two minutes to find out who owns volsrock.
Google is very fast. You should learn how to use it some time. Now sober up for your Uber Eats lunch run.

Is researching your opponent against some moral law to you people? Look it of yourself. Plagiarism is against the rules here. You can rewrite it and still make the same points. Then it ain't copying.

But back to his point, Walz is a left wing loon. Of course you would support him....
They only know what their master tells them. It is a beehive mentality and now Kamala is the queen.

:orangemanbad:

Decent folk, lots of them, are pro-Palestinian. AIPAC will be apoplectic that it's not Shapiro. They will want El Trumpo again.
Decent folk, lots of them, stand by our allies. Yes, we want Trump again. The thought of Harris/Walz with the nuclear codes is frighting at best

Yeah, probably a factor. You could also say they should have gone Shapiro for carrying Pa. Walz's super liberal reputation has downside, too. My feeling is Walz is seen as the better attack dog for the campaign and that carried the day.
Walz is not viewed as a far left liberal in his home state, so I don't see that label sticking.

The cackling old Ho and Walz should both be arrested for arson! Do a little reading on the comments they were making and the actions they were taking as Minneapolis was burning to the ground. Thanks for the free gift Libtards!

:magagrin:
Minneapolis did not burn to the ground. Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

I have nothing against Walz- except that he's religious and I think that all religious people aren't quite right in the head. That doesn't make them bad people- they're just a pole short of a gazebo. That's tolerable, of course- and many religious people are very nice folk when you make allowances for their shortcomings. In Walz's case his shortcoming may prove to be irrational support for Zionism. That's when Christian faith produces genocidal ogres- and so judgement on Walz is reserved.
Live and let live- but never allow religion to become toxic and lethal to innocent people like the Zionist scum have done.

Decent folk, lots of them, stand by our allies. Yes, we want Trump again. The thought of Harris/Walz with the nuclear codes is frighting at best

The US abandoned Vietnamese, Iraqi and Afghan friendlies by the hundreds of thousands. They were hanging off the wheels of helicopters and the wings of transport jets. Americans are in no position to preach about ' loyalty ' to allies.

Walz let the BLM rioters burn Minnesota for three days before doing anything. He HIMSELF says it was an abject failure. We don't need that kind of leadership.

Back