Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

Pussy pete gives you a woody huh?

Apparently you're the one who thinks of pussy when you're speaking about him, so..... :dunno:

Maybe you're the one who gets the wood.

Screenshot-20230607-193953.jpg

Walz signed into law drivers licenses for illegal aliens in Minnesota and wanted free healthcare for illegal immigrants in Minnesota. He is far far left. Maybe Harris can make Ladder Walz the new border Czar. Will he give illegals free ladders from his ladder company.

Link? You obviously didn't independently know this information on your own. What rightwing source did you copy this from?

Exactly.

As for what Walz brings to the ticket - he is going to make normal voters, that is non- Trumpers, see Trump for the self serving ignoramus he's always been, see it more clearly than any of the other contenders would have. Walz has a disarmingly effective way of persuasion.
Ladder Walz is an open border guy. 80% of Americans are against open borders.

How are they going win an election when they have to hide the records of both candidates?

It didn't matter which far left loon she picked with the Palestine/Israel divide half of the potential voters weren't going to be happy. Well at least now she can win Minnesota and get their hand full of delegates.

I am not in favor of her winning but from a winning standpoint this seems like a really stupid choice. But she is a very stupid woman so what can you do? I consider this very good news. Bashear would have made me nervous with a proven appeal across the isle.

Walz show confidence in her numbers, Shapiro would have been the insecure pick.
Walz was a dumb choice. He is much farther to the left than Shapiro or the average American. Harris needed to balance her ticket now it is falling over to the left.

The left has lost Pennsylvania and are actually afraid of losing Minnesota. They wont lose Minny,....but they are worried.

Vance was dirty poor served as a marine worked his way through school and is pro American worker. Walz wants to import more illegals to replace the American worker. I bet Ladder Walz's ladder factory will have all illegals working at it.
Desperate to be one of them, Yale

Back