Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

The cackling old Ho and Walz should both be arrested for arson! Do a little reading on the comments they were making and the actions they were taking as Minneapolis was burning to the ground. Thanks for the free gift Libtards!

:magagrin:
It's Christmas in August!! So many gifts this morning...;)

Oh dear. Quick, put these on before you soil yourself again. lol

QfgDo3Q.jpg

Walz signed into law drivers licenses for illegal aliens in Minnesota and wanted free healthcare for illegal immigrants in Minnesota. He is far far left. Maybe Harris can make Ladder Walz the new border Czar. Will he give illegals free ladders from his ladder company.

Personally I am ok with weird.
Ahhhh,...we can tell. Look in the mirror. Combine that with your full support of the guy running for Governor of Florida who liked to spend his free time getting gang banged by two gay male prostitutes in seedy hotel rooms while his wife and kids were at home. Yep.......you are ok with weird allright!

Cackling old ho seen as a moderate D? By who? Fidel Castro? :chuckle:

Walz signed into law drivers licenses for illegal aliens in Minnesota and wanted free healthcare for illegal immigrants in Minnesota. He is far far left. Maybe Harris can make Ladder Walz the new border Czar. Will he give illegals free ladders from his ladder company.
We know his type... And America will before she even makes the official announcement...lol

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they would pick Walz. He literally brings nothing positive to the ticket. The left already has his state and has forever even though the R's are growing there,....so he doesnt even bring THAT. All he can bring is RISK. This is awesome! :)
Trying too hard here, Stone. Better to just let this one be. It would be more honest...and less desperate.

Glad you are saying you are happy, though.

November is gonna be a bitch for you people.

Back