Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

He is a great pick, great communicator and brings it.

I was hoping for Buttigieg.
You are a flippin' moron. Walz was responsible for the entire George Floyd disaster that he allowed to spread across the entire country. Stay tuned, there are volumes of fuckups by this incompetent idiot. He is a perfect example of how not to run a State.

I love this pick.

You are a flippin' moron. Walz was responsible for the entire George Floyd disaster that he allowed to spread across the entire country. Stay tuned, there are volumes of fuckups by this incompetent idiot. He is a perfect example of how not to run a State.

I love this pick.
I thought Biden was or Harris, now its Walz?

Funny how Harris is failing. This is her first major decision and she blew it. With her disaster as the border Czar she needed someone that had a moderate position on the border. Ladder Walz will kill her ticket in border states. Arizona is gone now. Ladder Walz wants to help illegals over the wall.
Indeed...however...if it's any consolation to Democrats in mind, he wasn't her first..second
..or third...or fourth...choice...I'm gonna bet he wasn't her choice at all ..

Funny how Harris is failing. This is her first major decision and she blew it. With her disaster as the border Czar she needed someone that had a moderate position on the border. Ladder Walz will kill her ticket in border states. Arizona is gone now. Ladder Walz wants to help illegals over the wall.
Poor, poor MAGA morons. The struggles they have to go through in order to show love for their Fuhrer is almost too much.

Except for the laughter it provides, I would feel sorry for them.

I love this pick.
Me too. He was the worse of the short list. I'm really glad she picked him.

Reactions: TOP
americanexperiment.org/the-truth-about-gov-walz-and-the-national-guard/

"Walz “activated” the Guard at 2:30pm on Thursday, some 20 hours after Frey’s initial request. After activation, the subsequent deployment was slow, which National Guard Bureau spokesman Rob Perino noted was Gov. Walz’ responsibility, and not directed at the worst affected areas.

We know that the Pentagon had been discussing the issue for six hours by the time Gov. Walz activated the Guard and that President Trump proposed military intervention on Friday morning. We know that, despite some tough talk that morning, the violence continued unabated into the early hours of Saturday when there was a sudden discovery of backbone by the Governor and the level of law enforcement increased. And we know that after a day of escalating law enforcement and Guard presence, the Twin Cities saw their first night of peace in nearly a week on Saturday night.

This is a story which will develop as more people tell their part in it."

I love this pick.
Walz was able to put Floyd's murderer in prison.

During the Floyd riots, Walz refused to call out the National Guard to protect black neighborhoods and businesses. They burned to the ground.

The cackling OLD Ho encouraged the riots while Walz did nothing to stop them. Great tandem you have there Libtards,....great tandem. :rolleyes:

Back