Minnesota Governor Tim Wals selected by Harris

Indeed...however...if it's any consolation to Democrats in mind, he wasn't her first..second
..or third...or fourth...choice...I'm gonna bet he wasn't her choice at all ..
Not everyone is a puppet like you. Thought you'd approve of Walz, who is an actual former h.s. teacher and coach like you pretend to have once been. Oh, that's right. He actually WAS a teacher and a coach. Envy on, Toxic!

I really liked Kelly but strategically I guess they couldn't go with him because they might lose that (D) seat to an (R). :(
Yeah, probably a factor. You could also say they should have gone Shapiro for carrying Pa. Walz's super liberal reputation has downside, too. My feeling is Walz is seen as the better attack dog for the campaign and that carried the day.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they would pick Walz. He literally brings nothing positive to the ticket. The left already has his state and has forever even though the R's are growing there,....so he doesnt even bring THAT. All he can bring is RISK. This is awesome! :)

Reactions: TOP
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they would pick Walz. He literally brings nothing positive to the ticket. The left already has his state and has forever even though the R's are growing there,....so he doesnt even bring THAT. All he can bring is RISK. This is awesome! :)
Obama didn't think that one through...

YOu were planning to say that about anyone she picked. Come on, we dont fall for that.

YOu were planning to say that about anyone she picked. Come on, we dont fall for that.
Nope,...not at all. Trust me,.......you will hear a TON of second guessing on this coming from the LW media. Walz is a MASSIVE fuckup of a pick to pair with her. I do so LOVE this for you though......:laugh:

What a beautiful picture! You sound jealous. Get turned down often?
Every. Single. Time. And that from a spinster racist who used to claim that she had a black husband so that made it okay to post racist jokes. Here's one now:

Yeah, probably a factor. You could also say they should have gone Shapiro for carrying Pa. Walz's super liberal reputation has downside, too. My feeling is Walz is seen as the better attack dog for the campaign and that carried the day.
Harris is seen as a moderate (D) so perhaps Walz will appeal to the progressive? He will likely scare off RWers but they weren't going to vote for Harris if Jesus came down and endorsed her.

The cackling old Ho and Walz should both be arrested for arson! Do a little reading on the comments they were making and the actions they were taking as Minneapolis was burning to the ground. Thanks for the free gift Libtards!

:magagrin:

Back