Mississippi Burning

No, it's far more than a "nice try" .. it's the mirror that you don't want to look at.

Suddenly things are off-base because you have some sensitivities about the subject, but you don't seem to care about the sensibilities of others.

And no, "all of us" aren't guilty of it.

Personally, I'll respond in kind and I have no problem talking about your mother when someone purposefully crosses the line. I don't attack anyone, but I will attack back.

Point is, if you don't like it, don't do it.

I completely agree, and BB is always pulling this shit. Calling people whores, sluts bimbos, perverts, you name it. And then when he gets it back, HE decides there are rules and spends days whining about it.

Once again....

I completely agree, and BB is always pulling this shit. Calling people whores, sluts bimbos, perverts, you name it. And then when he gets it back, HE decides there are rules and spends days whining about it.

'Bimbo'...what part of rule #13 don't you understand? I never use the word 'slut'... ho' yes,bimbo yes,pervert yes in context of one or more of your comments! and only when you go after me first!...nice try 'Bimbo'!

You are fairly correct, but even that was designed to be palatable, not tell the truth. It was obvious to me that what I was watching was the Hollywood version of truth, not the version those who actually lived in Mississippi and suffered its inhumanity.

Just between you and I, the absolute scariest moment I have ever had in my life happened many years ago, 1968 to be exact, near Jackson, Ms. It came just before the moment I came to accept that I was about to die. It's strange, but once you accept that you are about to die, the fear goes away.

My brother .. if you haven't seen "The Great Debaters", please do so. Watch a movie told from the perspective of those who suffered it.

I never heard of that film, so I checked it out on Amazon and it was just released last year, and Denzel Washington was in it. So I can’t believe I never heard of it. It’s not available yet, but I put an email alert in so I will be notified when it is.

I never heard of that film, so I checked it out on Amazon and it was just released last year, and Denzel Washington was in it. So I can’t believe I never heard of it. It’s not available yet, but I put an email alert in so I will be notified when it is.

I guarantee that you will love it.

Guaranteed my sister.

and hey stockade time was not so bad. heck the only jail time I have had in my life. Never even got a moving traffic violation or anything.

Right...gravy!

yeah just breaktime.

Unless you had a gravy riding job like BB that is.

Tell my friend Gerry ...took a hit in his ass while a door gunner...then another hit acting as forward observer...called artillery in on his position that was being overrun by NVA...he got a bronze and silver star...and two purps...yeah us teki guys had all the gravy...:rolleyes: did I forget to mention I have a 20% VA disability pension? So how much time of your VN tour was spent in the stockade?

Tell my friend Gerry ...took a hit in his ass while a door gunner...then another hit acting as forward observer...called artillery in on his position that was being overrun by NVA...he got a bronze and silver star...and two purps...yeah us teki guys had all the gravy...:rolleyes: did I forget to mention I have a 20% VA disability pension? So how much time of your VN tour was spent in the stockade?

Not much a few weeks total. the darned louies figured out that if they put everyone who pissed them off in the stockade they had no one to send on patrols. Spoilsports. btw I had medals and injuries too but wanted nothing to do with the military for many years. And still only support the victims of the military.

i just hate southerners. If you aren't racist then you are instead either stupid, fat, inbred, toothless, ignorant, poor, smelly, dirty, have a gross accent, have a lower iq than northerners, etc . .

You get 10 awesomeness points for that post.

Back