Mississippi Burning

Tell my friend Gerry ...took a hit in his ass while a door gunner...then another hit acting as forward observer...called artillery in on his position that was being overrun by NVA...he got a bronze and silver star...and two purps...yeah us teki guys had all the gravy...:rolleyes: did I forget to mention I have a 20% VA disability pension? So how much time of your VN tour was spent in the stockade?

Your friend Gerry took that hit in his ass for what?

Save the planet?

Keep America "safe"?

Nope, he took that hit in the ass for nothing.

A couple of well-placed Article 15's and he'd still have his ass.

Many, many posts here are not funny, but that doesn't mean that they break the rules.

I am sorry you are the butt of the jokes in this thread.

haha! What's so funny is that Damo, has to be the even handed moderator.

We all know you want to laugh at the whiny dooshbag.

WOW, trashey Jersey chimes in, Miserable Missorri, and a redneck in the land to toe fu eaters. This shit is hillarious.
Where is similac breath Grind from?

Whatever...........

Your friend Gerry took that hit in his ass for what?

Save the planet?

Keep America "safe"?

Nope, he took that hit in the ass for nothing.

A couple of well-placed Article 15's and he'd still have his ass.

He and I both ets'd outta Camp Roberts...went on to great careers...no mental damage(like the us cit turn coat) and both still support the war effort and are proud of our service..as are 99% of VN vets!

Last edited:
He and I both ets'd outta Camp Roberts...went on to great careers...no mental damage and both still support the war effort and are proud of our service..as are 99% of VN vets!

But part of his ass is fertelizing some rice in Vietnam .. and I guess having a "great career" wasn't possible with him having all of his ass.

And your 99% figure is nonsense and you know it.

Nope................!

But part of his ass is fertelizing some rice in Vietnam .. and I guess having a "great career" wasn't possible with him having all of his ass.

And your 99% figure is nonsense and you know it.

his ass is intact..just some nasty scars...however 1/4 of his forearm may be lying in some rice patty...never mind he was in a northern mountain section at the time of the second purp no patties...as for the 99% comment...prove me wrong! You can't anymore than I can...but I can assure you more are proud of their service than those ashamed!

Last edited:
his ass is intact..just some nasty scars...however 1/4 of his forearm may be lying in some rice patty...never mind he was in a northern mountain section at the time of the second purp no patties...as for the 99% comment...prove me wrong! You can't anymore than I can...but I can assure you more are proud of their service than those ashamed!

WOW, in just one post now wer're down to 51% from 99%.

I can post these all day ...

http://www.vvaw.org/

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en...ts=VDRVHiQvxG&sig=OfRkUAUFEwKcWsLC-HyDnB2B1Dw

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

http://www.english.uiuc.edu/maps/vietnam/antiwar.html

Didn't you say you were some sort of "intelligence" officer?

How can you be so unaware of the widely all-too-known knowledge?

I think the mental damage is the root of the problem. With a defective CPU you can't reliably run a program or call up old stored data reliably.

I think the mental damage is the root of the problem. With a defective CPU you can't reliably run a program or call up old stored data reliably.

True, but even with a corrupted CPU, you can, with very little memory, get it to repeat the same function over and over again with no result.

I think we've correctly analyzed the problem.

Let's go get a beer.

True, but even with a corrupted CPU, you can, with very little memory, get it to repeat the same function over and over again with no result.

I think we've correctly analyzed the problem.

Let's go get a beer.

Yes and it will keep repeating the same useless task over and over again until stopped manually.

Yep that is it.

Back