Moderators question? Locked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he's better than bukkkienomaddomer

1350700154664.jpg

Midcan's a he, not a she. And he's always been one of the better posters here who never stooped to personal attacks.

Back on FP, Midcan once told me he was a woman. I don't know what point he was trying to make, but, I ran with that for a few weeks until he corrected me. Kind of funny that he's still got people confused... :D

Back on FP, Midcan once told me he was a woman. I don't know what point he was trying to make, but, I ran with that for a few weeks until he corrected me. Kind of funny that he's still got people confused... :D

He claims to be a veteran, not sure of what exactly!

Maybe he hasn't decided yet.

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

Racism is so deeply embedded in some they don't even realize their assigning traits to a group is racist whether it be IQ, diet or whatever. And while race is a fiction biologically, Americans and others seem unable to free themselves from its ugly uses. You saw that with 'brown' people recently. And I never claimed to be a woman although I have joked that their orgasms are so much .... LOL

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

Race as biology is fiction, racism as a social problem is real.

Racism is so deeply embedded in some they don't even realize their assigning traits to a group is racist whether it be IQ, diet or whatever. And while race is a fiction biologically, Americans and others seem unable to free themselves from its ugly uses. You saw that with 'brown' people recently. And I never claimed to be a woman although I have joked that their orgasms are so much .... LOL

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

Race as biology is fiction, racism as a social problem is real.

Are blacks racists too, or just whites?

Are blacks racists too, or just whites?

Yes, I've met several who hate whites or characterize whites in the same manner. What happens is the interaction takes on an assumption rather than a meeting or whatever. I know an interracial couple who tell me they are careful where they travel and where they stop, here and abroad.

In my experience with the alt-right, I encountered a surprisingly common narrative: Alt-right supporters did not, for the most part, come from overtly racist families. Alt-right media platforms have actually been pushing this meme aggressively in recent months. Far from defending the ideas and institutions they inherited, the alt-right—which is overwhelmingly a movement of white millennials—forcefully condemns their parents’ generation. They do so because they do not believe their parents are racist enough."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-alt-right-is-not-who-you-think-it-is/

Yes, I've met several who hate whites or characterize whites in the same manner. What happens is the interaction takes on an assumption rather than a meeting or whatever. I know an interracial couple who tell me they are careful where they travel and where they stop, here and abroad.

In my experience with the alt-right, I encountered a surprisingly common narrative: Alt-right supporters did not, for the most part, come from overtly racist families. Alt-right media platforms have actually been pushing this meme aggressively in recent months. Far from defending the ideas and institutions they inherited, the alt-right—which is overwhelmingly a movement of white millennials—forcefully condemns their parents’ generation. They do so because they do not believe their parents are racist enough."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-alt-right-is-not-who-you-think-it-is/

The question that you responded to was rhetorical. BLM types don't agree with your answer.

The question that you responded to was rhetorical. BLM types don't agree with your answer.

Some may and you can't speak for them can you? Those honest enough to know themselves or be honest with their reactions may answer differently. People have a hard time facing their inner person - true for all.

I mentioned posting on Breitbart earlier and lo and behold I'm already censored. My replies to their negative nanny circle jerk is unacceptable proving once more how so called conservative sites are phony freedom of speech lovers when they aren't simply fascist.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back