Moderators question? Locked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may and you can't speak for them can you? Those honest enough to know themselves or be honest with their reactions may answer differently. People have a hard time facing their inner person - true for all.

I mentioned posting on Breitbart earlier and lo and behold I'm already censored. My replies to their negative nanny circle jerk is unacceptable proving once more how so called conservative sites are phony freedom of speech lovers when they aren't simply fascist.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

Oh bullshit. I've been canned from liberal forums in as few as one post with a dissenting opinion.

What site? One post? If true that would not be a liberal site.

It was years ago, so I don't remember. But it was a large, busy site. You're delusional for thinking that liberals are open minded and want to discuss dissenting opinions.

re: op

yes, I am here to confirm you broke the rules and thus have been banned from APP.

APP bans are indefinite. You are free to message us when you think you have been banned for a suitable amount of time, ask forgiveness and we can let you back in once you understand what you did was wrong and you promise not to do it going forward.

There is no invitation for a debate, just to be clear.

I can provide you the posts in question if you need a review.

I have heard criticism of democratic underground before, I looked at it once but it was too out there even for me. Far right and far left always meet in the no tolerance and no freedom of speech zone - they are both intolerant to an extreme. But one post boggles my mind. I was on RedState for a while and tried to be very balanced and still was quickly banned. Breitbart has so far only deleted one of my posts. I can deal with that as I know their limits and can modify my comments.

I have heard criticism of democratic underground before, I looked at it once but it was too out there even for me. Far right and far left always meet in the no tolerance and no freedom of speech zone - they are both intolerant to an extreme. But one post boggles my mind. I was on RedState for a while and tried to be very balanced and still was quickly banned. Breitbart has so far only deleted one of my posts. I can deal with that as I know their limits and can modify my comments.

Will you hail JPP?

Unlike the NFL player's action concerning a speech act, not one person on this board right or left or anywhere in between argued for 1st Amendment rights particularly since there was no infraction but only honest dialogue.

I will continue posting on USMB, tPF, and 'Rant Web Forum - Conservative Political Discussions', where I am now the only poster, the irony of a liberal being the last poster standing. Been there since 2004 but everyone left as it was not active enough. Maybe a conservative can join and help their cause? lol Upcoming posts: Trump tweets and of course reading material. Finishing 'The Twilight of Common Dreams: Why America Is Wracked by Culture Wars' by Todd Gitlin. Written sometime ago it fits America perfectly today.

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

Unlike the NFL player's action concerning a speech act, not one person on this board right or left or anywhere in between argued for 1st Amendment rights particularly since there was no infraction but only honest dialogue.

I will continue posting on USMB, tPF, and 'Rant Web Forum - Conservative Political Discussions', where I am now the only poster, the irony of a liberal being the last poster standing. Been there since 2004 but everyone left as it was not active enough. Maybe a conservative can join and help their cause? lol Upcoming posts: Trump tweets and of course reading material. Finishing 'The Twilight of Common Dreams: Why America Is Wracked by Culture Wars' by Todd Gitlin. Written sometime ago it fits America perfectly today.

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

What?

Sorry but badgering me for being a racist by advocating a healthy diet was not only dishonest dialogue but it broke rule #6 - thread derailment.
You also broke rule #4 lying about me claiming blacks eat unhealthy diets.
Also from the explanation of the rules:
1. You should assume that breaking any of the rules will lead to your access of APP being revoked. Minor slip-ups may be given a pass, but that is not a guarantee. Everyone knows what they are signing up for when posting here, this forum is stricter.
I had to practically beg the mods to be allowed access to APP.
If you want to sink to the level of TTQ and Micawful by calling someone a racist for advocating a healthy diet you're more than free to do so in any other forum on this same board and you know that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back