Mods Removing Threads

i'm getting really sick of all these bullshit whine fests over something 100% routine. when people ask for a thread closed that they started, we close it. When people ask for a thread deleted that they started, we delete it. We have done it for every single person that has requested it on here for any reason. We give people power over the threads they start.

Anything else being taking away from this is just hysterics, and I am not going to entertain it, or read it, or give a flying fuck about it.

If you hate being forum oppressed so much then get the fuck out. Because I am not entertaining your bullshit anymore.

A friend and I have decided that you're the Victim-Mod. I hope you are okay after having someone who wasn't a white guy express their opinion on a mod erasing a thread. Maybe borrow some of Butt-Boy Billy's ointment if not.

No. If there is a compelling reason to change the policy, we'll change the policy.

Stop being so disingenuous, you're more intelligent than that.

I stated we've done this in the past and will continue doing it unless some compelling reason makes us change the policy. You get to control your own thread, up to asking us to delete it.

And then I noted the one time we're not going to do it. If you're leaving and want us to delete everything you ever said here. No. It won't happen.

i started posting on this board the day you opened it. I have never heard of this policy, I have never seen this policy being used. It really doesn't matter since I am not the sort of fuckwit who makes a moron out of myself, blames someone else, and then would have the thread deleted to hide the evidence.

I really wanted to know if it was true "the mods" did this as was bragged about. The second I saw it I was pretty sure I knew who exactly cleaned up Tom's diaper for him. I was right. That's all I really wanted to know.

A friend and I have decided that you're the Victim-Mod. I hope you are okay after having someone who wasn't a white guy express their opinion on a mod erasing a thread. Maybe borrow some of Butt-Boy Billy's ointment if not.

yeah I am "the victim mod" when fucking RETARDS cry to heaven about something absolutely mundane and routine and spin it into being oppressed.

there are only a few people here with a victim mentality, and it isn't me. stating the truth that something is routine and I don't give a flying fuck about your bullshit antics is just the way the world works.

yeah I am "the victim mod" .

Trust me, I'm aware.

I'm also pretty certain that when I blocked you on Twitter and told you to get fucked weeks ago, I was being pretty clear that I don't give a shit what you think. You chased Tekky off with this kind of shit. In my case, I'll post, complain, and bitch about anything I want and if you don't like it, you can either ban me or eat shit huh? :)

i'm getting really sick of all these bullshit whine fests over something 100% routine. when people ask for a thread closed that they started, we close it. When people ask for a thread deleted that they started, we delete it. We have done it for every single person that has requested it on here for any reason. We give people power over the threads they start.

Anything else being taking away from this is just hysterics, and I am not going to entertain it, or read it, or give a flying fuck about it.

If you hate being forum oppressed so much then get the fuck out. Because I am not entertaining your bullshit anymore.

Your options

1. Ignore

2. APP

3. Forced Ignore

4. Leave JPP

Lets be clear...Y-O-U helped create the atmosphere that helped breed the type of forum JPP has become, and yet you still whine about what you've helped create.

Don't like what you created?

Ain't that a bitch!

Good, my name travels! It sure took awhile though. I read like 4 of your posts before I realized you were a lame whiner victim. Next time instead of your ear, stick it up your ass!

You gonna ram that dick of yours hard up my ass too, you fucking misogynistic bastard!

Thanks, but I already knew what it means.

Another indication of how fucked up you are! And that you are the misogynist who has been slipping under the radar here for years but you never fooled me for a day you fucking bastard! I saw through your shit in 2002!

That makes me laugh as Dantes/Darla claimed to have not read the PM. By the way, isn't disclosing the contents of a PM a bannable offence?

Which is it tommy, you didn't say anything like that or you did and it was released and it is a bannable offense. It can't be both!

Back