Monads are the real atoms of nature.

b1d90b29881d56a10a3fe24dc211ff5c.jpg

Thread topic is Leibniz.
No, it is not, you shit-for-brains dung beetle troll. The thread topic is monads being the real atoms of nature. Ask me how I know. Leibniz is not a monad. Ask me how I know. You are too stupid to even know what a thread topic is, even in the threads that you create. Ask me how I know. Ask me how your shit-for-brains factors in to all of this. Please, ask me. You should be banned from your threads in the interest of your threads.

You are a fucking cognitive dung beetle who is too stupid to contribute to his own threads, and you attack those who do contribute to your threads. You're about as stupid as they come.

Wait, I take that back. Terry, Nordberg, ThatOwlCoward, Frank Apisa and guno are as stupid as they come. I stand corrected and I extend my apologies.

320113b682933522d3a72374e00c7403.jpg

Thread topic is Leibniz. You are a troll.

^^^^QFT. Please stop harrassing people on this thread, Troll.

Try telling people what YOU think Leibniz's point was in suggesting a monad. Go ahead, feel free to discuss the mind-body problem of Descartes and how this may act as a partial solution. Just anything.

Contribute. Stop trolling.

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

You are not a moderator.

Since superseded by atomic theory and particle physics.

Atoms have been a point of interest for countless philosophers since Democritus. The reality may be much more confusing. As other posters have noted there is an energy-mass equivalence and then there's the possibility that everything is little more than field perturbations as another poster noted.

There may be no "there" there.

Which is why it is important to understand Quantum Mechanics to understand the nature of particles at this size scale. Beyond that all bets are off since String Theory is still pretty hypothetical

Energy is not mass.
You have already denied quantum mechanics several times.

b1d90b29881d56a10a3fe24dc211ff5c.jpg

No, it is not, you shit-for-brains dung beetle troll. The thread topic is monads being the real atoms of nature. Ask me how I know. Leibniz is not a monad. Ask me how I know. You are too stupid to even know what a thread topic is, even in the threads that you create. Ask me how I know. Ask me how your shit-for-brains factors in to all of this. Please, ask me. You should be banned from your threads in the interest of your threads.

You are a fucking cognitive dung beetle who is too stupid to contribute to his own threads, and you attack those who do contribute to your threads. You're about as stupid as they come.

Wait, I take that back. Terry, Nordberg, ThatOwlCoward, Frank Apisa and guno are as stupid as they come. I stand corrected and I extend my apologies.

320113b682933522d3a72374e00c7403.jpg

Will start banning you.

You are mistaken. You troll your own threads, dumping your shit into them....
Like you've done on yours such as your Relativity thread, Sybil?

You should stick to screaming there wasn't an election in 2020, dumbass. It's more opinion and less fact, son.

Back