Monads are the real atoms of nature.

OMG, is that bad????

Well, given BP's penchant for posting suggestions to everyone who disagrees with him to "kill themselves", I'd say it is pretty bad.

At least you aren't "evil" like BP. Just mentally dull.

Take the time to learn some science and then come back and discuss it.

Or not. You choose. I suspect you'll just troll some more.

Huh...when was the last post you made substantively about that? The second post where you just told us what book it was from?

DISCUSS THE TOPIC THEN. Stop coming on here and just attacking me, you evil fuck.

Next post of yours must be about the topic of thread, monads. Anything else and I contact moderator to ban you.

Well, given BP's penchant for posting suggestions to everyone who disagrees with him to "kill themselves", I'd say it is pretty bad.

At least you aren't "evil" like BP. Just mentally dull.

Take the time to learn some science and then come back and discuss it.

Or not. You choose. I suspect you'll just troll some more.

When are you going to stop trolling others????

Topic is monads of Leibniz. You are mentally ill.

Yes it is. And these are the only comments you made on the topic...note how most of them are just quotes from someone else and a couple of bland sentences by you:

THE MONADOLOGY (1714)
by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz

1. The Monad, of which we shall here speak, is nothing but a simple substance,
which enters into compounds. By 'simple' is meant 'without parts.'

2. And there must be simple substances, since there are compounds; for a
compound is nothing but a collection or aggregatum of simple things.

3. Now where there are no parts, there can be neither extension nor form
nor divisibility. These Monads are the real atoms of nature and, in a
word, the elements of things.

https://homepages.uc.edu/~martinj/History_of_Logic/Leibniz/Leibniz - Monadology.pdf

Monadology written in 1714.

Mondads are intelligent systems.

56. Now this connexion or adaptation of all created things to each and of each
to all, means that each simple substance has relations which express all the
others, and, consequently, that it is a perpetual living mirror of the universe.

https://homepages.uc.edu/~martinj/History_of_Logic/Leibniz/Leibniz - Monadology.pdf

Anticipating the concept of complementarity in quantum mechanics.

Monads are atoms, but their source of motion is within themselves. Leibniz is criticizing the mechanistic view of dead matter and abstract force.

ERGO you need to post some content or STFU. (I have made more substantive commentary on this thread than you have, troll)

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

Back