Monads are the real atoms of nature.

Funny how you IGNORE THE ACTUAL CONTENT_HEAVY POSTS I make, like the post that Cypress was responding to ("responding" in only the loosest definition) so you can obsess on the stuff you understand which is the bullshit.

You seem to be attracted to the shit. Are you a housefly who can type?

Why don't YOU tell us what you know about QM and confirm Cypress's hypothesis that it only takes a modest education to effectively understand it.

Why should I waste my time on someone who has less than a modest education, like you???? You're just not smart enough to understand anything.

Not technically. Surficially, yes. 100%. I've got many of those books on my shelf right now: "In Search of Schroedinger's Cat" and "Schroedinger's Kitten" by Gribbin, multiple biographies of Feynman and Alvarez as well as "The Making of the Atomic Bomb" and "Dark Sun" by Richard Rhodes. They all do an admirable job of explaining QM quite nicely for the interested amateur audience, but I disagree that it really gives an insight into the ACTUAL stuff. It's at best a shadow on the wall of the cave and not the real deal.

And that's the problem in my view: people take what feels like a pretty complete understanding when, in fact, it is anything but. This is where the amateur starts to over-extrapolate meanings and infer something that isn't there simply because they've been looking for a place to stash all the weird stuff they can't really figure out otherwise.

There's probably many, many times that number (and diff eq = mathematics)

Apparently they don't, since you don't understand anything about quantum mechanics. Now you are confusing it with Schroedinger's statement about cats while ignoring Schroedinger's law.
This isn't much different than when you confused quantum mechanics with Heisenberg's law (without even understanding Heisenberg's law).

Differential equations != mathematics. I guess you never learned anything about set logic either.

There is no theory of science about magick 'strings'. This is a religion.

Cyprissy, go ahead an ban me from this thread, too. Since it is clear you don't even know half of what you are talking about I thought it would be fun to see how little you actually know...but you are scared and can't discuss. All you ever do is attack.

I gave it my best shot. You are a prick.

:)

That's your best shot?? Sad.

LEt me know when you want to discuss the understanding common people have about QM vs the reality of QM as is part of this thread. I've already outlined my position. let's see yours.

Or just go ahead and keep trollin'!

First, you're going to have to learn what QM is.

First, you're going to have to learn what QM is.

Well, given that I spent about 30 years as an R&D chemist I suspect I have a nodding acquaintance with it.

But I understand...you don't know anything about it but you really really wanna troll someone.

Get back to me when you have something to add.

Back