Monads are the real atoms of nature.

Well, given that I spent about 30 years as an R&D chemist I suspect I have a nodding acquaintance with it.

But I understand...you don't know anything about it but you really really wanna troll someone.

Get back to me when you have something to add.

You are no chemist. You don't understand even basic chemistry. You have already denied and discarded acid-base chemistry, electrochemistry, and even the periodic table.

Well, given that I spent about 30 years as an R&D chemist I suspect I have a nodding acquaintance with it.

But I understand...you don't know anything about it but you really really wanna troll someone.

Get back to me when you have something to add.

You wouldn't be fibbing, now would you??????

Cupressus is a lying scumbag.

And you are a hate filled troll. Why don't you go somewhere else and pester them?

Do I need to quote your bullshit again? You know the dozens of times you have told people to kill themselves?

YOU ARE AN EVIL SCUMBAG YOURSELF.

In fact, you truly ARE evil. I don't want you on this thread anymore, EVIL FUCK.

There are trolls who take pleasure in harassing everyone and being an asshole. Waste of life.

Add something to the discussion or go the fuck away, you evil Troll.

Here's a starting point: given the claim by Cypress that most with even a modest education could understand QM and string theory, how much do you understand? Do you feel it is ever appropriate for someone who doesn't understand the technical details of the topic to then overextrapolate for a "philosophical point" that allows them to avoid the hard math which is actually at the CORE of QM?

Add something to the thread or go the fuck away, Troll.

Here's a starting point: as a member of the general public, how much do you understand of quantum mechanics?

Quantum Physics For Dummies

You might start with this book, if it's not over your head, that is.

Add something to the discussion or go the fuck away, you evil Troll.

Here's a starting point: given the claim by Cypress that most with even a modest education could understand QM and string theory, how much do you understand? Do you feel it is ever appropriate for someone who doesn't understand the technical details of the topic to then overextrapolate for a "philosophical point" that allows them to avoid the hard math which is actually at the CORE of QM?

When are you going to have something worthwhile to post????????

Quantum Physics For Dummies

You might start with this book, if it's not over your head, that is.

Oh just shut the fuck up, dumbass. No one thinks you have any understanding of the topic which is why you REFUSE to engage but sit here and TROLL.

You are almost as fucked up as BidenPresident.

Back