Money and women advice

AlexandrosTsolis

Verified User
Hi all,

Money reduces the time and effort spend to trade or
try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
...you don't seem to know what money does for her.
Get it sad jokers?

Here's what the problem with money is

Hi all,

try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
Get it sad jokers?

I get that you're a sad joker, Alexis.

Some women measure men by the size of their wallets just like some men measure women by the size of their breasts or the ease in which they spread their legs.

Obviously only superficial fuckwads do so, but that's their choice to choose. Sapiosexual is, literally, the smarter way to go. LOL

what-does-it-mean-to-be-sapiosexual-5190425_final1-be6dcb72191543e9a1c898df02d22f94.gif

Some women measure men by the size of their wallets just like some men measure women by the size of their breasts or the ease in which they spread their legs.

Obviously only superficial fuckwads do so, but that's their choice to choose.

I get you don't know what money does for her...

Hi all,

Get it sad jokers?

Hi TS

Stop paying women for sex asshole

Then you might understand the women who don’t want your fucking money

Obviously only superficial fuckwads do so, but that's their choice to choose. Sapiosexual is, literally, the smarter way to go. LOL

what-does-it-mean-to-be-sapiosexual-5190425_final1-be6dcb72191543e9a1c898df02d22f94.gif

some men measure women by the size of their breasts or the ease in which they spread their legs.

Obviously only superficial fuckwads do so,

HEY! I resemble that remark. LOL

Hi all,

Get it sad jokers?

yes, that is the stereotype. but, did you know that in some parts of the world women don't have the right to an education?

Hi all,

Get it sad jokers?

Establishing a petty cash fund for a Capital Good time always sounds Good in theory.

Hi all,

Get it sad jokers?

It cannot be a problem that Capital must circulate under Capitalism.

Dutch when I quit looking at women and thinking about sex they will be shoveling dirt in my face. LOL

Like most women already do to you because of your personality and beliefs

Fuck you whore boy

Stop paying for sex and maybe a real woman will talk to you

What do the daughters of these assholes think about how their fathers view of them?

Evil fucking assholes

You have seen what I have said about men and women being equals.

Some women go too far in expecting men not to look. It's the Frog and the Scorpion thing. Whenever a woman wears low cut clothing and then gets pissy because men are looking then they are the Frog in the story.

bounce-running.gif

People here know that women have jobs, right?

EE and I do. We both love women and want to see them happy in whatever they choose to do. What we are discussing is the difference between what women want vs the way men are.

Men are visual and not just because of sex although that's part of it. Men are hunters and hunting is a visual thing.

Back