more bad new for recessionista's

I disagree with your assessment of living in a more rural area. Cowtipping is not what happens.

Other than major events, those of us living in the middle of nowhere have the same those urbanites have. Perhaps fewer choices in bars and restaurants, but thats a pretty good trade off for no traffic and much lower crime.

I live in the middle of nowhere. But I can be in Atlanta in an hour and a half. So what I lack I can go get.

I disagree with your assessment of living in a more rural area. Cowtipping is not what happens.

Other than major events, those of us living in the middle of nowhere have the same those urbanites have. Perhaps fewer choices in bars and restaurants, but thats a pretty good trade off for no traffic and much lower crime.

I live in the middle of nowhere. But I can be in Atlanta in an hour and a half. So what I lack I can go get.

right Chap has opera you have farmers market and chip tossing

right Chap has opera you have farmers market and chip tossing

How often does Chap actually go to the opera? Twice a momnth? I'm perfectly willing to drive into Atlanta twice a month for some major event.

What is that Chap has that he makes use of all the time? I mean besides traffic.

a place where 10% of the people DON'T marry their cousins

The only place I have been where I know for a fact relatives were fucking was in Louisianna.

But since you have no actual responses for the topic, I'll leave it to you.

Ok, my fav
BAMA BAMA
BAMA WON'T YOU BITE MY ASS
Clemson is going to rape you without a reach around Son.

whats middle class tho? under 50k is practically poor. you cant live off that.
Id submit that
poor = under 35k
lower class = 35k-60k
middle class = 60k-120k
upper middle = 120-250
upper class = 250-1M
wealthy = over 1M income

Chap, am I correct in assuming that this chart you created is based solely on your area of the country? Your later mention of TN being 38% lower in cost of living is a contradiction to this original assessment of yours. I agree that certain areas require more money for the same standard of living than in other places, but those who live there are very aware of this. It seems to me that the salary adjustments there make up for that higher cost of living.

Chap, am I correct in assuming that this chart you created is based solely on your area of the country? Your later mention of TN being 38% lower in cost of living is a contradiction to this original assessment of yours. I agree that certain areas require more money for the same standard of living than in other places, but those who live there are very aware of this. It seems to me that the salary adjustments there make up for that higher cost of living.

yes your right. To be totally accurate you would need to have different categories for different areas of the country.

OR to make it easier

use the cost of living chart. its very detailed and just apply the % differences to your income. So when I file federal taxes and im in a +25% from the average location then i get to lower my GI by 25% so that its fair.

There is no way in hell I would support adjusting taxes to cost of living in an area. There is a REASON those costs are higher - because more people want to live there. If we made up for it taxes they'd get even more crowded than they are now. If you want low COL then go to Buttfuck, Texas.

Ok, my fav
BAMA BAMA

Hey Top, I'm not sure about all the terminology for rapes and reach arounds.

Is being completely dominated and getting your ass waxed by 24 points considered a reach around???

:tongout:

Ok, my fav
BAMA BAMA

You weren't around to answer the question I asked before, so maybe now you can?

Since I am unfamiliar with the terminology used during ass raping, was the 34-10 score and the zero net rushing yards what you would consider a "reach-around"?

were you around when I said Saban was a football god.
I was cheering for BAMA, my wife was cheering clemson.

were you around when I said Saban was a football god.
I was cheering for BAMA, my wife was cheering clemson.

I know that you said Saban was a football god.

I just know what you have said several times, and I was addressing the post I referenced.

I was yanking bama fans chains, expect more come lsu game.
I'm a huge saban fan and will prob cheer bama evey game except the beating they get from LSU.
BAMA jumped to 17, I think they will go higher.

I was yanking bama fans chains, expect more come lsu game.
I'm a huge saban fan and will prob cheer bama evey game except the beating they get from LSU.
BAMA jumped to 17, I think they will go higher.

They jumped to 13 on the AP poll.

Chain yanking is great. Thats what my response was. I just wanted to post it when you could see it.

Back