more bad new for recessionista's

I love Bama's history but I do not like Saban. Can Bama win without Saban getting credit?

The head coach always gets credit for the wins and blame for the loses. He was the biggest part of the recruiting that put some of the best players on the field.

The running back that ate up Clemson's defense was there because of him. He recruited the best class in the nation, and several played.

The head coach always gets credit for the wins and blame for the loses. He was the biggest part of the recruiting that put some of the best players on the field.

The running back that ate up Clemson's defense was there because of him. He recruited the best class in the nation, and several played.

I know, I was just wishing out loud.

Having worked with a financial service before, we estimated to retire 20 years from now (more back then), and live my modest lifestyle in retirement, I would have to have about 2 mil put away for retirement. Inflation included per historic rising rate. As a employee, I would not have a chance of making it--so I am not an employee anymore. I may, or may not make that goal--but I will never be dependant on other people.
Hey Top--you sig? I don't think it is possible to end racism. You can't leglislate the human thought.

I love Bama's history but I do not like Saban. Can Bama win without Saban getting credit?

Do a free society a favor. Get the book called "Obamanation". It explains in detail (and the author, who I forgot--sorry, will back all the facts--because they are facts) what Obama is saying in his two books. I personally don't know why anybody would admire his history as an American. I think there is a lot of grey about him that needs to be exposed before we can make a intelligent, American decision.

If you admire his history, and know the facts--I would love to know your history as an American. I would have to think you are a America hater--like Obama and his wife/preacher/shady business partners/and probably every close friend he has.

majority 700,000 mostly black kids go to jail annualy for pot. That's racist that's easy to stop.

Do a free society a favor. Get the book called "Obamanation". It explains in detail (and the author, who I forgot--sorry, will back all the facts--because they are facts) what Obama is saying in his two books. I personally don't know why anybody would admire his history as an American. I think there is a lot of grey about him that needs to be exposed before we can make a intelligent, American decision.

If you admire his history, and know the facts--I would love to know your history as an American. I would have to think you are a America hater--like Obama and his wife/preacher/shady business partners/and probably every close friend he has.

Majority, before you embarrass yourself, please reread the last few posts.

When he talked about Bama's history, he was referring to the University of Alabama Crimson Tide. We switched to college football.

Back