More Guns

c94ff78ee80d0c1ce580e120232b4f60.jpg

Guns appear to be the solution. You have 3 guns and nobody has either killed or robbed you. There probably weren't any mass shootings wherever you and your guns were together.

Thank you for sharing this excellent solution with the rest of us.

e82953051799c0e635e26742d54e25d3.jpg

...I like the way you think...

Yep, that's aggravatin' ain't it?

Look, you drunk, stupid, annoying fuck: I could get you banned right now for your past few posts in this thread. I am not big on things like that, but you're being an insufferable peckerhead.

Know your role and station, boy.

Look, you drunk, stupid, annoying fuck: I could get you banned right now for your past few posts in this thread. I am not big on things like that, but you're being an insufferable peckerhead.

Know your role and station, boy.

I'm not drunk. I can't drink anymore. Transference is a real bitch ain't it?

As for getting me banned...try it cunt.

Bullshit. Shape up gomer,

The Major Causes of Death in Children and Adolescents in the United States

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsr1804754

Try to keep up, stupid fuck. That was from 2018. 2020 gave way to guns.

Keep in the present. You’re still stupid, but it makes you look less stupid.

In 2020 and 2021, firearms were involved in the deaths of more children ages 1-17 than any other type of injury or illness, surpassing deaths due to motor vehicles, which had long been the number one factor in child deaths.

Provisional CDC data from 2022 indicate that firearms continued to be the number one factor in child deaths for the third year in a row.

https://www.kff.org/mental-health/i...earm-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-peer-countries/

The previous analysis, which examined data through 2016, showed that firearm-related injuries were second only to motor vehicle crashes (both traffic-related and nontraffic-related) as the leading cause of death among children and adolescents, defined as persons 1 to 19 years of age. Since 2016, that gap has narrowed, and in 2020, firearm-related injuries became the leading cause of death in that age group.

Current Causes of Death in Children and Adolescents in the United States | NEJM

Guns are the leading cause of death for US children and teens, since surpassing car accidents in 2020.

Guns lead as most common cause of death for children and teens in the US | CNN

Injuries from firearms are the leading cause of death for children and teens
In 2020, firearms surpassed car accidents as the leading cause of death for children and teens. Deaths due to firearm-related injuries — including death by homicide, suicide, or accident — were around 20% of all child and teen deaths in 2020 and 2021, the largest proportion in at least four decades.

https://usafacts.org/data-projects/child-death/

Stop with the Democrat lies that has been debunked many times

In 2020 and 2021, firearms were involved in the deaths of more children ages 1-17 than any other type of injury or illness, surpassing deaths due to motor vehicles, which had long been the number one factor in child deaths.

Provisional CDC data from 2022 indicate that firearms continued to be the number one factor in child deaths for the third year in a row.

https://www.kff.org/mental-health/i...earm-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-peer-countries/

The previous analysis, which examined data through 2016, showed that firearm-related injuries were second only to motor vehicle crashes (both traffic-related and nontraffic-related) as the leading cause of death among children and adolescents, defined as persons 1 to 19 years of age. Since 2016, that gap has narrowed, and in 2020, firearm-related injuries became the leading cause of death in that age group.

Guns are the leading cause of death for US children and teens, since surpassing car accidents in 2020.

In 2020, firearms surpassed car accidents as the leading cause of death for children and teens. Deaths due to firearm-related injuries — including death by homicide, suicide, or accident — were around 20% of all child and teen deaths in 2020 and 2021, the largest proportion in at least four decades.

Try to keep up, stupid fuck. That was from 2018. 2020 gave way to guns.

Keep in the present. You’re still stupid, but it makes you look less stupid.

Gomer, I will give you that fact, you are correct. Now, if we take the top five democrat controlled cities with Soros appointed DA's and remove them from the statistics, how far down the line in murders per capita would the US be lowered?

Just an exercise for you to help you understand reality and relationships.

Gomer, I will give you that fact, you are correct. Now, if we take the top five democrat controlled cities with Soros appointed DA's and remove them from the statistics, how far down the line in murders per capita would the US be lowered?

Just an exercise for you to help you understand reality and relationships.

Ah, a cherry picker as well. A favorite tactic of those who don’t like what the facts tell them.

“Well, if you just remove the 5 failing tests that I had, I would have a passing grade.”

Ah, a cherry picker as well. A favorite tactic of those who don’t like what the facts tell them.

“Well, if you just remove the 5 failing tests that I had, I would have a passing grade.”

Gomer, What five tests did you fail, your last five posts perhaps?

32873ebaeea1f33e4c779f8c10c36d09.jpg

Ah, a cherry picker as well.
People of JPP, I beseech thee. Is domer76 expressing in this statement that he is unaware that cherry-picking is the underlying principle of the scientific method? Is he unaware that all theories, speculation, assertions and conjecture are subject to the "tactic" of cherry-picking to be rendered false?

I ask because I notice that domer76 is citing cherry-picking as his reason for not recognizing the cherry being picked.

801322c6e5f2997b2960bab87c5041e6.jpg

That is a lie and has been debunked. The study you are sighting includes adults up to 20 years old. More were killed by accidentc than guns. Also I would say more are killed by abortion than guns but you are okay with that

That is a lie and has been debunked. The study you are sighting includes adults up to 20 years old. More were killed by accidentc than guns. Also I would say more are killed by abortion than guns but you are okay with that

Argue with CDC and the others, idiot. I merely presented the facts.

But, go ahead and provide your sources.

Back