More Laughter from our enemies!

When did I claim that Iran could destroy the United States; I don't recall making that argument.

Apparently Liberals don't think we have an obligation to assist and defend our allies. In 1991 when Iraq invaded a UN member nation and a US ally, we should have done....nothing.

The only time military action makes sense to a Liberal is when Obama declares it necessary ib Libya. How did that work for us?

Well number one: Muammar Gaddafi was a know terroist collaborator who is said to have paid for an attack on us; '96 I think. That fucker was crazy as hell, and we didn't kill'em, his own people did. Iraq is great shape too ain't it. Secondly, I made a true statement about the power of a true enemy and your answer was to mock it, the implication being that Iran is indeed our enemy and we should do something about it.

Liberal, liberal, liberal; c'mon with the bullshit already. Now, is Iran a true enemy of the US? If so, how can it destroy us? As or Israel; Iran;s not going to do a damn thing. Iran is as impudent and all wet as it's ever been. Just like that crazy North Korea.

Last edited:
Neither does yours. What gives you the idea that in reality, Iran would send a nuke into Israel?

Gosh; that's a tough one. Maybe these comments?

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated"

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Monday Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated," ignoring a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric ahead of the annual General Assembly session.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/us-un-assembly-ahmadinejad-idUSBRE88N0HF20120924

Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’
Iran’s president fanned the flames of confrontation with Israel on Friday, calling the Israeli government “an insult to humankind” in a speech on the annual Iranian holiday that calls for the Palestinian reclamation of Jerusalem from Israel’s control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/18/w...ad-calls-israel-insult-to-humankind.html?_r=0

I know; you think he is just the big jokester right? :rolleyes:

Gosh; that's a tough one. Maybe these comments?

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated"

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Monday Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated," ignoring a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric ahead of the annual General Assembly session.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/us-un-assembly-ahmadinejad-idUSBRE88N0HF20120924

Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’
Iran’s president fanned the flames of confrontation with Israel on Friday, calling the Israeli government “an insult to humankind” in a speech on the annual Iranian holiday that calls for the Palestinian reclamation of Jerusalem from Israel’s control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/18/w...ad-calls-israel-insult-to-humankind.html?_r=0

I know; you think he is just the big jokester right? :rolleyes:

Uh, no. I said in reality, not the lunatic ravings of I'madinnerjacket's mind.

Are you so worried about the opinion that you put forward, that you now need to move the goal posts?
Are you now saying that the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was lying when he said that “The Zionist regime is a cancerous tumor and it will be removed.”?

(chuckle)

You're not getting it: what they SAY doesn't mean shit. Now; what have they done and in the real world, what could they really do to validate their bullshit?

As far as opinions: can't you just answer simple reasonable questions without personalizing?

(chuckle)

You're not getting it: what they SAY doesn't mean shit. Now; what have they done and in the real world, what could they really do to validate their bullshit?

As far as opinions: can't you just answer simple reasonable questions without personalizing?

I have to apologize.
I wasn't aware that you worked for the Federal Government and had access to all of the classified intelligence reports, regarding Iran.
I now see why you find it necessary to defend Obama as much as you do.
It's job security. :good4u:

I have to apologize.
I wasn't aware that you worked for the Federal Government and had access to all of the classified intelligence reports, regarding Iran.
I now see why you find it necessary to defend Obama as much as you do.
It's job security. :good4u:

I didn't think you could answer the question. So, you don't know what you're talking about.

Got it.

Didn't they say the same things about Hitler when he was sitting in that prison? :rolleyes:

Uh, no; they didn't. The western world was gripped by a depression, and Time Magazine made him man of the year, so you're wrong. Iran - in it's wildest dreams could not be a threat to the US or Israel.

Let me know if you want to go on the history of Hitler. Oh, and Hillary was right by the way.

Uh, no; they didn't. The western world was gripped by a depression, and Time Magazine made him man of the year, so you're wrong. Iran - in it's wildest dreams could not be a threat to the US or Israel.

Let me know if you want to go on the history of Hitler. Oh, and Hillary was right by the way.

You keep releasing information from those classified intelligence reports, regarding Iran, that you're privy to and one day you're just going to "disappear".

Back