More Liberal Hypocrisy...

I can't believe the hypocrisy of the left. After 2004, where they ran one of the richest Senators in history, John Heinz-Kerry, with his elitist liberal attitude, and stable of SUV's, and more money than dirt, between he and his lovely wife... and now we hear how McCain is so rich he doesn't know how many houses he owns, as if "richness" suddenly became important to them! WTF?

I can't believe the hypocrisy of the left. After 2004, where they ran one of the richest Senators in history, John Heinz-Kerry, with his elitist liberal attitude, and stable of SUV's, and more money than dirt, between he and his lovely wife... and now we hear how McCain is so rich he doesn't know how many houses he owns, as if "richness" suddenly became important to them! WTF?

It's all they've got, Dixie. All the more evidence that Obama is in serious trouble!

It's all they've got, Dixie. All the more evidence that Obama is in serious trouble!

Yeah, that's right. It's 'all we've got.' The economy is gangbusters, people love the war & everyone thinks we're heading in the right direction in America.

Poor, desperate Democrats. What can they do in the face of such unmitigated success?

Wow, yet ANOTHER thread whining and crying about being hoisted on their own petard.

And my smile gets wider and wider. This one must really have them in a panic, as witnessed by the pathetic old guy actually, once again, playing the pow card by wailing "but for five years i had no house" while Americans everywhere, cringed in embarrassment for him.

Now all of the little message board operatives are out. Can you feel their panic? I can. <BIG SMILE>

I thought you guys were the ones who had the problem with Kerry being rich and Democrat.

I just thought it hilarious the guy doesn't even know how many houses he owns.
It is, afterall, his wife's money! or the same disease Reagan suffered from when he was running for Prez.

I thought you guys were the ones who had the problem with Kerry being rich and Democrat.

I just thought it hilarious the guy doesn't even know how many houses he owns.
It is, afterall, his wife's money! or the same disease Reagan suffered from when he was running for Prez.

LOL... No, we didn't care he was rich, we just thought it was funny he supposedly was representing the poor and downtrodden when he didn't know the meaning of the term. You guys didn't care that he was rich either, but now all the sudden, it's some kind of big deal to be wealthy and run for president... how much money does Obama have, by the way? I bet it surpasses my bank account by a few mil... don't you?

For the record, I used to trade in investment properties, and on any given week, I couldn't tell you exactly how many homes I owned. I could give you a rough estimate, and I am sure McCain could have given one too, but you act like he had so many he couldn't count them all. This is very common for people who constantly buy and sell investment properties.

LOL... No, we didn't care he was rich, we just thought it was funny he supposedly was representing the poor and downtrodden when he didn't know the meaning of the term. You guys didn't care that he was rich either, but now all the sudden, it's some kind of big deal to be wealthy and run for president... how much money does Obama have, by the way? I bet it surpasses my bank account by a few mil... don't you?

For the record, I used to trade in investment properties, and on any given week, I couldn't tell you exactly how many homes I owned. I could give you a rough estimate, and I am sure McCain could have given one too, but you act like he had so many he couldn't count them all. This is very common for people who constantly buy and sell investment properties.

I only begrudge the rich when it is earned on the backs of others, greed is not my thing.

I don't begrudge McCain his sugar momma, I envy him, but I think his response is funny.

I don't give a tinker's damn about who has what, it is what are you going to do for this country is my bottom line.

I only begrudge the rich when it is earned on the backs of others, greed is not my thing.

I don't begrudge McCain his sugar momma, I envy him, but I think his response is funny.

I don't give a tinker's damn about who has what, it is what are you going to do for this country is my bottom line.

LOL... Yeah, you go for whoever is going to destroy it fastest! :)

LOL... Yeah, you go for whoever is going to destroy it fastest! :)

In what respect will Obama destroy it past what the Bush administration has done?

Will he require us, the current tax payers, to pay what they are spending in the form of fair taxes?

Will he ask for fair wages and conditions for workers?

Will he improve foreign relations?

Will he try to balance the budget?:eek:

In what respect will Obama destroy it past what the Bush administration has done?

He will "Socialize" it.

Will he require us, the current tax payers, to pay what they are spending in the form of fair taxes?

No, he will increase everybody's tax across the board.

Will he ask for fair wages and conditions for workers?

No, he will tax corporations more too.

Will he improve foreign relations?

No, he will make them worse because he doesn't have a clue.

Will he try to balance the budget?:eek:

No, he will add to the deficit because his tax increases will generate less revenue and his new programs will cost more.

Satisfied?

Wow, yet ANOTHER thread whining and crying about being hoisted on their own petard.

And my smile gets wider and wider. This one must really have them in a panic, as witnessed by the pathetic old guy actually, once again, playing the pow card by wailing "but for five years i had no house" while Americans everywhere, cringed in embarrassment for him.

Now all of the little message board operatives are out. Can you feel their panic? I can. <BIG SMILE>

I love that, when they are hoisted! It is quite explosive!

Who loves ya baby?:clink:

Isn't this really one of those "Who really gives a shit" issues the media likes to drum up?

Hell I understand why McCain doesn't know how many houses he owns cause he doesn't own any......there all Cindy's.

and talk about liberal hypocracy......hmmm in 2000 wasn't it the Bush campaign that started a smear campaign in South Carolina that McCain had an illigetimate black daughter. Wasn't it the Bush campaign that started a whisper campaign that McCain was really a traitor for giving the North Vietnamese millitary information when they were torturing him?

The truth is that McCain isn't out of touch and Obama is not a muslim. After the deacle of surviving 8 years of one of the worst Presidencies in US history the fact that we have such two outstanding candidates to choose from just shows how great a country we are and how we can bounce back from adversity and I'm sure that don't make the partisans, of either stripe, happy one little bit.

Isn't this really one of those "Who really gives a shit" issues the media likes to drum up?

Hell I understand why McCain doesn't know how many houses he owns cause he doesn't own any......there all Cindy's.

and talk about liberal hypocracy......hmmm in 2000 wasn't it the Bush campaign that started a smear campaign in South Carolina that McCain had an illigetimate black daughter. Wasn't it the Bush campaign that started a whisper campaign that McCain was really a traitor for giving the North Vietnamese millitary information when they were torturing him?

The truth is that McCain isn't out of touch and Obama is not a muslim. After the deacle of surviving 8 years of one of the worst Presidencies in US history the fact that we have such two outstanding candidates to choose from just shows how great a country we are and how we can bounce back from adversity and I'm sure that don't make the partisans, of either stripe, happy one little bit.

Good post.

I refuse to debate someone that I must educate first.

and I refuse to be baited into a battle of wits with a defenseless individual! :p

And those were legitimate questions. Southerners committed treason against our country once so why do they hate our country?

and who is the hippy?? It couldn't possibly be Jesus. Jesus couldn't possibly have been a white, blue eyed blonde haired hippy.

and I refuse to be baited into a battle of wits with a defenseless individual! :p

And those were legitimate questions. Southerners committed treason against our country once so why do they hate our country?

and who is the hippy?? It couldn't possibly be Jesus. Jesus couldn't possibly have been a white, blue eyed blonde haired hippy.

No Southerner was ever tried or convicted of Treason, where do you get that stupidity? Oh yeah, it's part of the bigotry, ignorance, and hate they teach you in northern public schools, isn't it? Or maybe that stems from your hatred of Jesus... btw, can you name the teachings of Jesus you are so adamantly opposed to? Is it the "love" or the "peace" part that you don't like?

Back