Moses Was Tripping on Mt Sinai

Why would you think facing mortality would make one believe in puffy cloud world?

Who says the afterlife is a "puffy cloud world"?

Some people don't believe in God because of how cruel and pointless life seems--- me, that is exactly why I believe in God...because I am incapable of believing that all of this is for nothing.

And if that makes me a stupid person, than so be it. Luckily for me, my self-worth is not determined by what Desh "Backne" McMessageboard thinks of me.

I never said believing was stupid. Its just based on faith over logic.

I chose logic.

Why does there have to be a choice?

And you have never chosen logic in the history of your life, let me tell you. Your thoughts on here are proof of that.

Why can I not be a logical being and a faithful one?

Believing in things which are unprovable is believing with faith and not logic.

You highly over rate your ability to acess anyone else for logic.

Morality ? Like having mistresses ? Killing women and children ? and on and on. Many of these used to be fine morals in the old testament. Why are they no longer good things ?

Have no faith norlogic...just your puffy cloud to trap weak males...who don't have a real life...end of story!

Some people even think they are a god.

Your belief in anything about me or my life has no bearing on my life. Keep living in your fantasy world its fine with me.

Believing in things which are unprovable is believing with faith and not logic.

You highly over rate your ability to acess anyone else for logic.

No, I just keep faith where it belongs and logic where it belongs. Contrary to the belief of the atheist elite, you can believe in God on the basis of faith and then approach the corporeal in a logical manner.

Some people even think they are a god.

Your belief in anything about me or my life has no bearing on my life. Keep living in your fantasy world its fine with me.

What fantasy world, Desh? The fantasy world I don't want to live in is one where I can convince myself that Bush is both incompetent and a genius. The fantasy world where any election that doesn't go my way must have involved some sort of voting fraud-- your fantasy world is vastly more scary than the "fantasy" of any of th religious, because your fantasy world wants to imprint itself on the real world.

What fantasy world, Desh? The fantasy world I don't want to live in is one where I can convince myself that Bush is both incompetent and a genius. The fantasy world where any election that doesn't go my way must have involved some sort of voting fraud-- your fantasy world is vastly more scary than the "fantasy" of any of th religious, because your fantasy world wants to imprint itself on the real world.

Man you just insist on not listening to what is really said and any evidence presented huh?

Bush is stupid and his handlers are smart.

There is vast evidence the elections we currently run are not secure.

There is no evidence that God exsists.

Man you just insist on not listening to what is really said and any evidence presented huh?
I learned it from you.

Then that means Bush hasn't done anything wrong, wouldn't you say?

Please provide one link that is not an opinion piece and not from a random blog.

There is no evidence God doesn't exist either. That was a very nice try, though. I really don't see why religion upsets atheists so much.

Right.....................

and the Texas two step going on in Texas...is a prime example of voter fraud in the DNC...***another Bimbo Alert*** Get a investigation going on already deshee poo!

Back