Moses Was Tripping on Mt Sinai

I learned it from you.
In my experience you dont learn anything.

Then that means Bush hasn't done anything wrong, wouldn't you say?
You can be stupid and still knowingly break the law.

Please provide one link that is not an opinion piece and not from a random blog.
It seems states are decertifing them.http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?FORM=TOOLBR&q=state+decertifies+elect%20ronic+voting+machines

There is no evidence God doesn't exist either. That was a very nice try, though. I really don't see why religion upsets atheists so much.
Where did I say it upsets me. You are the one getting upset that your beliefs are based in faith and not fact.

I learned it from you.

Then that means Bush hasn't done anything wrong, wouldn't you say?

Please provide one link that is not an opinion piece and not from a random blog.
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?FORM=TOOLBR&q=state+decertifies+electronic+voting+machines It seems states are decertifing them.

There is no evidence God doesn't exist either. That was a very nice try, though. I really don't see why religion upsets atheists so much.
Where did I say it upsets me. You are the one getting upset that your beliefs are based in faith and not fact.

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?FORM=TOOLBR&q=state+decertifies+elect ronic+voting+machines

Funny coming from you, probably the dumbest person here (and most agree).

Which implies that Bush put into action these conspiracy theories...so which is it, Bush or his "handlers" (as if he is some sort of bear)?

It seems states are decertifing them.
Link is not working.

How am I getting upset? The way I can tell that it upsets atheists is when atheists actively try to convince me to give up my faith--- whereas I do not ever try to convert anyone to Christianity, mostly because I don't care what you think, that is your business.

How you think I'm upset, I will never know--- by the way, my FAITH is based on FAITH...my BELIEFS are based in fact--- unlike your own.

LMAO.................

Funny coming from you, probably the dumbest person here (and most agree).

Which implies that Bush put into action these conspiracy theories...so which is it, Bush or his "handlers" (as if he is some sort of bear)?

Link is not working.

How am I getting upset? The way I can tell that it upsets atheists is when atheists actively try to convince me to give up my faith--- whereas I do not ever try to convert anyone to Christianity, mostly because I don't care what you think, that is your business.

How you think I'm upset, I will never know--- by the way, my FAITH is based on FAITH...my BELIEFS are based in fact--- unlike your own.

Kudos gonzo...Desh accused you of being upset..then the 'Bimbo' uses red to outline...a classic internet scream..red is the color used for screaming!:cof1:

Moses sure lived a long time and never overdosed on any drugs, like so many people in our present society. Not only do people die from from these so called miracle drugs, but they gladly pay money for their own demise..... wonderful.

Why use it on a single post?

Red is just a color.

when you cant refute the evidence you resort to this huh?

Now tell me how secure the machines are when states are decertifing them?

I gave you plenty of evidence can you now respond to the REAL issue instead of talking about colors?

What can one say.........

Moses sure lived a long time and never overdosed on any drugs, like so many people in our present society. Not only do people die from from these so called miracle drugs, but they gladly pay money for their own demise..... wonderful.

Liberals are the children of the Hippie generation...they are called 'Yuppies'...maybe they misspelled 'Puppies'..they haven't grown up yet!

Red is just a color.

when you cant refute the evidence you resort to this huh?

Now tell me how secure the machines are when states are decertifing them?

I gave you plenty of evidence can you now respond to the REAL issue instead of talking about colors?

What fucking evidence? I told you that your goddamn link doesn't work, then pointed out that you randomly started using a different colour.

You have never refuted a goddamn thing in your entire life, so I don't know what made you decide that you are the master of debat.e

ahh moses had no junk food and did a lot of walking.
That is of course assuming that Moses even existed.

Back