Most liberal states = least free states

you must be 2 things
retarded
and new
we do this every six months, the board is full of rednecks crying that our exponentially higher per CAPITA murder rate is OK, as long as there shitty pick-up can have a gun rack.

Englands cops don't have guns because every right wing conservative nazi wanna bee doesn't have a gun and run around killing abortion dr's like souther tools buddies do.

Maybe that's because the English employee isn't paying for his own Unemployment Insurance either.

Using this neat little site, let's compare pro-gun Switzerland instead (much fewer murders than the US), or anti-gun Canada with respect to rapes (higher than the US), or anti-gun UK with respect to crime overall (higher than the US).

You seem to want to cherry pick your data due to your anti-gun agenda. Why don't you want innocent people to be able to defend themselves? :pke:

Similar to getting a driver's license, and people don't complain about that.

You know, I've said this many times to friends, acquaintances and in discussion groups.....if Americans approached the purchase/transfer of ownership of guns with the same attention and documentation as they do their cars, the whole issue of guns getting into the hands of criminals would be severely lessened. Why NRA gun dupes fight this concept tooth and nail is beyond me.

You know, I've said this many times to friends, acquaintances and in discussion groups.....if Americans approached the purchase/transfer of ownership of guns with the same attention and documentation as they do their cars, the whole issue of guns getting into the hands of criminals would be severely lessened. Why NRA gun dupes fight this concept tooth and nail is beyond me.

YEP, THAT WOULD DO.
I mean no one has ever had a car stolen by criminals and no stolen car has ever been used in the commision of a crime.

YEP, THAT WOULD DO.
I mean no one has ever had a car stolen by criminals and no stolen car has ever been used in the commision of a crime.

Did I say it would eliminate crime? Nope....but it sure as hell would make law enforcements job a little easier, and more difficult for criminals to ply their trade. Surely you're not against that?

Did I say it would eliminate crime? Nope....but it sure as hell would make law enforcements job a little easier, and more difficult for criminals to ply their trade. Surely you're not against that?

How is it going to make the job of law enforcement a little easier and more difficult for criminals??

Its not going to make it more difficult for criminals to ply their trade. Even if it worked as you think it will that will only tell the cops who bought the gun. They contact that person and get a "it was stolen" response. But it won't work as you think it will.

More law abiding citizens having guns is what will make law enforcements job easier.

If someone robs you the cops will have a description of the guy and maybe what the gun looked like. They have to get you in front of a computer to look through volumes of mugshots and maybe get a lineup for you to see before they go looking for a suspect.

If someone robs me the cops have to log the thugs gun into evidence, make a chalk outline and call the coroner.

Using this neat little site, let's compare pro-gun Switzerland instead (much fewer murders than the US), or anti-gun Canada with respect to rapes (higher than the US), or anti-gun UK with respect to crime overall (higher than the US).

You seem to want to cherry pick your data due to your anti-gun agenda. Why don't you want innocent people to be able to defend themselves? :pke:

What a giant wuss, you uneducated MORON.
YOU BEGGED FOR STATS PER CAPITA AND I SHOVED YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS. FRANCE AND BRITAN ARE 3X LOWER PER CAPITA
YOU REDNECK MORON

What a giant wuss, you uneducated MORON.
YOU BEGGED FOR STATS PER CAPITA AND I SHOVED YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS. FRANCE AND BRITAN ARE 3X LOWER PER CAPITA
YOU REDNECK MORON
Your "shouting" indicates to me that you are losing the argument. :)

Again, using your link, pro-gun Switzerland has a lot fewer murders than the US; perhaps there is a factor other than guns that you aren't considering. And again, anti-gun Canada has more rapes than the US, and anti-gun UK has more crime overall than the US.

You seem to want to cherry pick your data due to your anti-gun agenda. Why don't you want innocent people to be able to defend themselves?

England and France have 3x lower, who's cherry picking you cherrypick a country the size of a neighborhood.
Listen you and your skinhead buddies are safe no one is taking your guns.
Try to get some dentist in Virginia ok.

The US is capable of much better, and some day we will do much better than 18,000 murders a year.
Skinheads and Republicans are in the way big time.

The US is capable of much better, and some day we will do much better than 18,000 murders a year.

then, by all means, topnut, what you need to do is convince the Obama administration to flip the bird to all gun owners in america and just ban them, then send whatever goons you can find to come and take them.

Obviously the cause is not guns. So what do you think is the cause is? It must have something to do with a difference between Switzerland and the US.

Obviously the cause is not guns. So what do you think is the cause is? It must have something to do with a difference between Switzerland and the US.

Obvious to a skinhead like you, educated people KNOW that if France and Britain with 100 million ish people can do it so can we.

Again, I would only ban guns after wiping out the criminal elements guns which could be a board of it's own.

Back