Most Unethical,Unprincipled,Dishonorable:Who's the Most Damaging American Since 1776

Most Unethical,Unprincipled,Dishonorable:Who's the Most Damaging American Since 1776

• Benedict Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew Jackson

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • James Buchanan

• Robert E.Lee

• Jefferson Davis

• Abraham Lincoln

• U.S.Grant

• Woodrow Wilson

• Theodore Roosevelt

• Warren G.Harding

• Franklin D.Roosevelt

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Earl Warren

• J.Edgar Hoover

• Lyndon B.Johnson

• Joseph McCarthy

• Ronald Reagan

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Richard Nixon

• James E.Carter

• William Clinton

• George W. Bush

• Jim Crow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mcveigh is a direct product of the terrorism inflicted upon americans by janet reno and bill clinton. If it weren't for those two, we'd never know who the hell mcveigh was.

Lol. Oh please. That's pathetic and shows you know NOTHING about McVeigh and the mindset of someone like that. As someone who just got done studying violent offenders he would have done that regardless. Anna Nicole Smith could have been president or Hugh Heffener and he still would have done it. He was brainwashed by people like you.

Lol. Oh please. That's pathetic and shows you know NOTHING about McVeigh and the mindset of someone like that.
i know you haven't been on this board long enough to know me and my ideology, but believe me, I know everything and more about the mindset of people like mcveigh.

As someone who just got done studying violent offenders he would have done that regardless.
This is another problem i have with liberals who think they are 'educated'. they think they know it all. I'm sure you have proof somewhere that shows mcveigh had this planned for other places in case the murrah building failed?

Lol. Oh please. That's pathetic and shows you know NOTHING about McVeigh and the mindset of someone like that. As someone who just got done studying violent offenders he would have done that regardless. Anna Nicole Smith could have been president or Hugh Heffener and he still would have done it. He was brainwashed by people like you.

Uhhh yeah, but no. He specifically mentioned the Waco incident as his motivation for the bombing. He had hoped the bombing of a federal building would spark a second American revolution. And since Waco was carried out by order of Reno, who was appointed by Clinton... Yeah it goes to follow that they were his motivation.

Back