Motorcycle ride

I can imagine. Everyone I've ever known who has or had a boat has complained about the costs of maintaining it, and how expensive it is just to take it out.... and those were just regular boats. Does he race professionally? Isn't that called a "cigar boat"?

He races for fun. I don't know anything about a nickname for the type of boat though. Luckily he does the work himself, but parts still cost money.

Somebody on this thread said something about a lake being a mud hole or something like that. Well, that the nickname for the lake where I live. I can have my boat in the water in 5 minutes though and have learned to catch plenty of fish out of that mud hole. Also, I’m within an hour or so of several clear water lakes, but when it comes to fishing I prefer the mud hole. There aren’t any boats going 90 on it though. I will run it at about 55-60. Notice the brown, chocolate milk colored water in the background of the pictures and you see why I call it the mud hole even though it is my favorite lake.

20shl3m.jpg

2mpzomx.jpg

sy05yr.jpg

Somebody on this thread said something about a lake being a mud hole or something like that. Well, that the nickname for the lake where I live. I can have my boat in the water in 5 minutes though and have learned to catch plenty of fish out of that mud hole. Also, I’m within an hour or so of several clear water lakes, but when it comes to fishing I prefer the mud hole. There aren’t any boats going 90 on it though. I will run it at about 55-60. Notice the brown, chocolate milk colored water in the background of the pictures and you see why I call it the mud hole even though it is my favorite lake.

20shl3m.jpg

2mpzomx.jpg

sy05yr.jpg

Damn! Anyone would be happy to catch lunkers like that!!!!!

Do you eat them too, or catch and release?

Damn! Anyone would be happy to catch lunkers like that!!!!!

Do you eat them too, or catch and release?

I do both depending on how full the freezer is. Those in the pics were all released. My dad finally has come around to the idea of catch and release when we have plenty in the freezer. He’s 88 so I take him fishing as often as I can. Back when he was a kid and then when was raising us kids I’m pretty sure he kept about everything he caught out of necessity.

Last edited:
Back