MSM tries to cover up and downplay shooting at Trump rally

Seems the usual Leftist and Leftist leaning, pro-Democrat MSM outlets tried to downplay or cover up that there was an assassination attempt on Trump at his rally

An assassination attempt on a former President and presidential contender and the press plays it up as if it were a nothing burger.
Are you stupid? It's all anyone has talked about for two days.

Are you stupid? It's all anyone has talked about for two days.
No, you are. The MSM on the Left has downplayed the event. I gave the example of my local paper in the 5th largest city in the US. They buried the story on page 12 while they put on the front page a story about a pot farm in rural Arizona. How idiotic is that?

That pot farm is totally fucking irrelevant! Trump's attempted assassination, regardless of what you think about Trump, is national and international news. It is an event that will remain in history books a century from now and beyond. It IS the story of the moment.

Sure, Trump just got grazed, but it was an assassination attempt. It isn't what the Left wants to talk about because they recognize the importance of the event and the likelihood it will boost Trump's standing and chances of winning. I don't care if you want Trump to win or lose. That's not the importance here. It is the event itself. The MSM and Left are losing credibility by downplaying it rather than facing and dealing with it.

They are children.

No, you are. The MSM on the Left has downplayed the event. I gave the example of my local paper in the 5th largest city in the US. They buried the story on page 12 while they put on the front page a story about a pot farm in rural Arizona. How idiotic is that?

That pot farm is totally fucking irrelevant! Trump's attempted assassination, regardless of what you think about Trump, is national and international news. It is an event that will remain in history books a century from now and beyond. It IS the story of the moment.

Sure, Trump just got grazed, but it was an assassination attempt. It isn't what the Left wants to talk about because they recognize the importance of the event and the likelihood it will boost Trump's standing and chances of winning. I don't care if you want Trump to win or lose. That's not the importance here. It is the event itself. The MSM and Left are losing credibility by downplaying it rather than facing and dealing with it.

They are children.
That paper probably is run by a republican.

Every singe site I have looked at has it on the front page.

If this was a failed Regime hit would it be any surprise that Regime Media does not want to talk about this being an assassination attempt?

THINK!

Seems the usual Leftist and Leftist leaning, pro-Democrat MSM outlets tried to downplay or cover up that there was an assassination attempt on Trump at his rally

An assassination attempt on a former President and presidential contender and the press plays it up as if it were a nothing burger.
Ah, when did Twitter become MSM?

And it is funny Marco Rubio, who obviously is still auditioning for VP, finds three tweets from three obscure individuals and generalizes and the cult as the above poster swallows it

Ah, when did Twitter become MSM?

And it is funny Marco Rubio, who obviously is still auditioning for VP, finds three tweets from three obscure individuals and generalizes and the cult as the above poster swallows it
CONTENT, not the source! Which part of that didn't you get?

Back