Mueller: NO collusion & NO Obstruction by Trump or Trump campaign

Lulz. At long last, all you have is a fantasy narrative.

Fun, though, to consider the manifold state and federal level criminal investigations into Donnie Moscow that are ongoing.
Maybe this will help, faggot.

55807335_2271420949584107_2259751421647781888_n.jpg

Lulz. At long last, all you have is a fantasy narrative.

Fun, though, to consider the manifold state and federal level criminal investigations into Donnie Moscow that are ongoing.

It looks like the fantasy was all on your side, and two years was spent investigating. Why are you so afraid of subjecting Hillbag to the same level of investigation lol?

Maybe so, but still a logical fallacy lol.

I try to educate you willfully ignorant cocksuckers on many issues, but you’re just too fucking stupid to absorb the truth.

There is a difference between “no evidence” and “insufficient evidence” to meet the prosecutorial burden of proof. As well as a difference between “innocent” and “not guilty”. The “insufficient evidence” standard happens all the time in criminal cases. It doesn’t have anything to do with innocence. I can’t help you with your inability to grasp the difference.

I try to educate you willfully ignorant cocksuckers on many issues, but you’re just too fucking stupid to absorb the truth.

There is a difference between “no evidence” and “insufficient evidence” to meet the prosecutorial burden of proof. As well as a difference between “innocent” and “not guilty”. The “insufficient evidence” standard happens all the time in criminal cases. It doesn’t have anything to do with innocence. I can’t help you with your inability to grasp the difference.

And a person is either guilty or innocent.

Do you believe a woman can be almost pregnant lol?

And this from the poster above that denied that the GOP conspiracies didn't persist after Comey said he wouldn't charge Clinton but presented enough evidence not to exonerate her

Stop moving the goal posts... You always do this when proven wrong. Your post has nothing to do with me or the dossier....

Pweeze stawp cywing, honey, and why are you lying about that I posted? I never stated it was a 'sure' thing and I haven't been proven wrong.

There is no egg in the dems face, and the congressional hearing on-going.

Pweeze stawp weeping about non-existent 'witchhunt'.

He was not exonerated, no matter how hard you shart your Hello Kitty undies.

Was there evidence of collusion or conspiracy?

I know you said it was a sure thing...

And a person is either guilty or innocent.

Do you believe a woman can be almost pregnant lol?

No, stupid fuck. They are either found guilty or not guilty. Because a prosecutor can’t meet his/her burden of proof doesn’t mean the accused didn’t commit the crime. Are all RWers as dense as this forum’s group?

Your analogy is laughable.

Remember when JPP leftists used to lose their minds at bringing up Crooked Hillary?

They said that we couldn’t get over her

They said this investigation isn’t about her

Yet, some JPP leftists can’t stop talking about Crooked Hillary

Irony is always ironic

That phrase is nothing more than a shorthand way of telling morons like you that the prosecution has to meet their burden of proof for the accused to be found guilty.

A person is not found “innocent”, OOLISS. They are found “guilty” or “not guilty”. I can’t dumb it down any more for morons of your level.

You didn't answer my question... Why not? Oh, because you know I am right...

Mueller: NO collusion & NO Obstruction by Trump or Trump campaign

It is clear that some of these left wing posters are Soros funded bots. They have to be

Smart people would accept what Mueller said

Last edited:
Back