Mueller: NO collusion & NO Obstruction by Trump or Trump campaign

Reading leftist posts reminds me of a die hard football fan whose team is losing 49-0 with 5 minutes in the fourth quarter still believing they can win the game.

You said I was crying, I refuted your pissant antics. And I don't care because I don't particularly care for Trump.

You guys said this was a sure thing and we're proven wrong. I'll take a big wait and see on the rest. This is major egg on the Dems faces. Major.

Trump will get a boost in ratings now and the public will be less likely to believe your witch hunts.

Not a boost, short live bubble, two years from now this will be as memorable and relevant as Trump grabbing pussies is today

Reading leftist posts reminds me of a die hard football fan whose team is losing 49-0 with 5 minutes in the fourth quarter still believing they can win the game.

One thing that I admire about libs and wish the GOP would follow: full court press, every play, every day.

how ironic lol

why do you get to pretend Hilary was guilty when there was no one who found her guilty of anything

she is not being investigated for ANYTHING

Trump people are still facing crimes

those cases could turn up MORE evidence

the case against Hilary never even indicted anyone in her case

why should Trump get better treatment under the same system than you are willing to give Hilary?

The DNC didn't pay for the dossier? It has been established they did or at least worked on making sure it was done.

And this from the poster above that denied that the GOP conspiracies didn't persist after Comey said he wouldn't charge Clinton but presented enough evidence not to exonerate her

You said I was crying, I refuted your pissant antics. And I don't care because I don't particularly care for Trump.

You guys said this was a sure thing and we're proven wrong. I'll take a big wait and see on the rest. This is major egg on the Dems faces. Major.

Trump will get a boost in ratings now and the public will be less likely to believe your witch hunts.

Pweeze stawp cywing, honey, and why are you lying about that I posted? I never stated it was a 'sure' thing and I haven't been proven wrong.

There is no egg in the dems face, and the congressional hearing on-going.

Pweeze stawp weeping about non-existent 'witchhunt'.

He was not exonerated, no matter how hard you shart your Hello Kitty undies.

why do you get to pretend Hilary was guilty when there was no one who found her guilty of anything

she is not being investigated for ANYTHING

Trump people are still facing crimes

those cases could turn up MORE evidence

the case against Hilary never even indicted anyone in her case

why should Trump get better treatment under the same system than you are willing to give Hilary?

Why not?

Back