My college roommate has quit Trump!

Jarod

Contributor
I never thought I would see the day.

My roommate from Alpharetta, GA told me today that he is off the Trump bandwagon and will most likely vote for Harris.

Now I believe I have seen everything, the most conservative, Republican, MAGA hat wearing collage graduate ever has given up the ghost. He is still a conservative but he finally saw the light on trump.... Says John McCain's son switching parties and endorsing Harris really made him think, and today he is official off the trump train.

GA just lost a Trump vote and gained a Harris.

Halleluiah!

My roommate from Alpharetta, GA told me today that he is off the Trump bandwagon and will most likely vote for Harris.

Now I believe I have seen everything, the most conservative, Republican, MAGA hat wearing collage graduate ever has given up the ghost. He is still a conservative but he finally saw the light on trump.... Says John McCain's son switching parties and endorsing Harris really made him think, and today he is official off the trump train.

Halleluiah!
Who fucking cares?

Halleluiah!
That's a lovely story...but we don't believe you...
Great troll thread, though...;)

Halleluiah!
So you're telling us he's an idiot.

Who fucking cares?
3v0oha.jpg

Halleluiah!
so he's as stupid as you are..,...

There are SOME MAGAS waking up and seeing what Trump has been doing.
Now if he can just talk to some of his Conservative / MAGA friends and wake them up to it would be nice .
Have a nice day
Kamala being a crazy loon that talks about reparations is going to ruin your parade. I can't wait to watch you shit stains break down

Kamala being a crazy loon that talks about reparations is going to ruin your parade. I can't wait to watch you shit stains break down
You should know by now being a Trump supporter Politicians lie , and Trump does it every waking min. of the day.
They can promise the moon but unless Congress passes a bill they can't do a thing, and all spending bills and a reparation bill would have to be funded starts in the House and that isn't going to happen , and besides I would believe it might be Unconstitutional.
have a nice day

You should know by now being a Trump supporter Politicians lie , and Trump does it every waking min. of the day.
They can promise the moon but unless Congress passes a bill they can't do a thing, and all spending bills and a reparation bill would have to be funded starts in the House and that isn't going to happen , and besides I would believe it might be Unconstitutional.
have a nice day
Kamala is going to be exposed for shit like reparations on a national stage. she will cackle and try to laugh it off, but the entire country will google about how she is for that bullshit the days after the debate

she will never win a national election

Kamala is going to be exposed for shit like reparations on a national stage. she will cackle and try to laugh it off, but the entire country will google about how she is for that bullshit the days after the debate

she will never win a national election
I don't know where you are coming up with this BS but no matter what she may be saying it would have to be passed by both houses of Congress and there is NO way that is going to happen.
Have a nice day

I don't know where you are coming up with this BS but no matter what she may be saying it would have to be passed by both houses of Congress and there is NO way that is going to happen.
Have a nice day
I hope she uses that excuse in the debate. relax voters - I would only support it and sign it. I won't be in the senate any longer to sponsor it. My values are the same ~cackles weirdly

Every time you retards bring up Project 2025, that is where I would go in this debate. her crazy statements

Halleluiah!
GWpt-7AXcAA2qFZ.jpeg

Back