My college roommate has quit Trump!

I never thought I would see the day.

My roommate from Alpharetta, GA told me today that he is off the Trump bandwagon and will most likely vote for Harris.

Now I believe I have seen everything, the most conservative, Republican, MAGA hat wearing collage graduate ever has given up the ghost. He is still a conservative but he finally saw the light on trump.... Says John McCain's son switching parties and endorsing Harris really made him think, and today he is official off the trump train.

GA just lost a Trump vote and gained a Harris.

Halleluiah!
Let's hope that he is representative of many more doing that.

Let's hope that he is representative of many more doing that.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

There you go again thinking I care about her.

I didn't ask what you thought about her halfwit. This is why I tell people not to argue with thread trolling idiots like you. It's best just to point at you and laugh because you lack the brains to follow a conversation and formulate coherent answers.

I asked what do you hope for? Is it too complicated? I can't dumb it down much more.

It's going to be a shipwreck if Trump wins and I'll be here to tell you I told you so. :laugh:

How will it be a shipwreck? Be specific. Define what that shipwreck would look like.

We currently are in a shipwreck with Biden/Harris. Apparently, you're still living with mom and dad and don't pay your own bills. :palm:

I didn't ask what you thought about her halfwit. This is why I tell people not to argue with thread trolling idiots like you. It's best just to point at you and laugh because you lack the brains to follow a conversation and formulate coherent answers.

I asked what do you hope for? Is it too complicated? I can't dumb it down much more.

How will it be a shipwreck? Be specific. Define what that shipwreck would look like.

We currently are in a shipwreck with Biden/Harris. Apparently, you're still living with mom and dad and don't pay your own bills. :palm:
I'm not the topic. :palm:

You actually find "Bullshit Blob" funny?
To each her own, I guess.

Good morning, TOP.
What isn't funny and mostly tragic NiftyNitWit, is your lack of a brain and intelligence. ;)

The world would be a better place if all leftists' mothers had believed in and gotten abortions.

Back