My college roommate has quit Trump!

I never thought I would see the day.

My roommate from Alpharetta, GA told me today that he is off the Trump bandwagon and will most likely vote for Harris.

Now I believe I have seen everything, the most conservative, Republican, MAGA hat wearing collage graduate ever has given up the ghost. He is still a conservative but he finally saw the light on trump.... Says John McCain's son switching parties and endorsing Harris really made him think, and today he is official off the trump train.

GA just lost a Trump vote and gained a Harris.

Halleluiah!
OMG!!!!!

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

There are SOME MAGAS waking up and seeing what Trump has been doing.
Now if he can just talk to some of his Conservative / MAGA friends and wake them up to it would be nice .
Have a nice day
November is going to be very harsh on brain dead leftist dumbasses stupid enough to vote for Kamala. ;)

You should know by now being a Trump supporter Politicians lie , and Trump does it every waking min. of the day.
They can promise the moon but unless Congress passes a bill they can't do a thing, and all spending bills and a reparation bill would have to be funded starts in the House and that isn't going to happen , and besides I would believe it might be Unconstitutional.
have a nice day
:lolup: Doesn't believe that Kamala and Biden lied to and gaslighted him every damned day. :laugh:

Back