My father

You would have a hard time purchasing a fully automatic version of it.

However the semi-automatic is available.

Why are you entertaining this psychopath? Did you ask what his father wants it for? No. Do you think Gonzo became a psychopath by accident, or do you think his father is probably psychopathic as well? I’m getting really disgusted with this place lately. I wish I had more to do at work.

Um, you leave my father out of this. He wants it because he is planning on retiring and wants to be left alone.

He is also pretty convinced that the United States is going to become a dictatorship and wants to be able to defend himself.

Um, you leave my father out of this. He wants it because he is planning on retiring and wants to be left alone.

He is also pretty convinced that the United States is going to become a dictatorship and wants to be able to defend himself.

I am sure you had no impact on his thoughts on that matter. :rolleyes:

He fought in Vietnam, and he and I disagree on a lot of things politically.

Maybe he just likes guns, maybe he wants to defend himself if his government becomes tyrannical. Frankly it is none of your business nor does my own behaviour reflect his.

Oh man, Gonzo’s father is Ted Kaczynski this explains everything.

Wah wah you leave my daddy out of this!

Man Gonzo has to be the sickest twist I’ve ever come across on a message board. Ranting and raving about how the lives of civilians in other countries are “meaningless”…but thinks his father means something.

He’s just another psycho to me…that’s why he raised one. I couldn’t care less what happens to him, so go get someone else to change your diaper Gonzo.

it is the ME ME MINE MINE generation Darla.

I am firmly convinced that greed and selfishness are the main causes of the worlds problems.

Oh man, Gonzo’s father is Ted Kaczynski this explains everything.
My father is a smart man who loves liberty and fought for his country. What have you ever done, besides fight for cuntry?

Wah wah you leave my daddy out of this!
I can find out everything about you in about five minutes if you want to push the issue.

Man Gonzo has to be the sickest twist I’ve ever come across on a message board. Ranting and raving about how the lives of civilians in other countries are “meaningless”…but thinks his father means something.
Because enemy civilians are meaningless. Obviously my father has a personal connection to me as a member of my family. But it is not just that he is related to me, it is that he is one of my countrymen. Our dead matter, theirs do not.

He’s just another psycho to me…that’s why he raised one.
Despite the manner in which leftists are made, my beliefs are my own. No single belief of mine is shared by anyone else in my family, and it isn't my fault that my father doesn't want to live in the super-controlled police state that you want.

I couldn’t care less what happens to him, so go get someone else to change your diaper Gonzo.
I'll change my diaper as soon as you change your tampon.

it is the ME ME MINE MINE generation Darla.

I am firmly convinced that greed and selfishness are the main causes of the worlds problems.

There would be less problems if the world were more selfish. If we worried about our own problems before deciding to police the world.

You are correct in one way WM. Many of us let the results of greed and such go unchecked.

For example wanting Iraqs oil.

For the same reason..............

Why are you entertaining this psychopath? Did you ask what his father wants it for? No. Do you think Gonzo became a psychopath by accident, or do you think his father is probably psychopathic as well? I’m getting really disgusted with this place lately. I wish I had more to do at work.

damo entertains your psychotic rantings and support of 'Code Pinko'
Freedom of speech issue darla,vets have assured that you and others have the right to rant!
;)

Just more hypocrisy from the left...as you mosey down to the corner store using 'Iraq' oil...
:rolleyes:

LOL, I buy hugo oil at Citgo :D

actually I do not think there is any way to know where gas/oil comes from when we buy it.

but I do buy Citgo when possible in an effort to boycott ME oil.

Back