My father

I think that indifference is the cause of most of the worlds problems. Greedy people at least care about THEMSELVES...

And the Gordon Gecko Award goes to EmoBrattus.

Have a Gordo, its like an oscar, but bad.

gekko.jpg

Symptoms of a psychopath:
Superficial charm and good "intelligence"
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
Absence of "nervousness" or psychoneurotic manifestations
Unreliability
Untruthfulness and insincerity
Lack of remorse and shame
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
General poverty in major affective reactions
Specific loss of insight
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
Suicide rarely carried out
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
Failure to follow any life plan
Doesn't really sound like me at all.

Personally..............

LOL, I buy hugo oil at Citgo :D

actually I do not think there is any way to know where gas/oil comes from when we buy it.

but I do buy Citgo when possible in an effort to boycott ME oil.

and being honest...which is not the lib mantra...I buy whichever gas is cheapest...at this time my local station...the only one in town... is cheaper than gas in Reno or Carson City...don't know the company producing it, as the station is owned by friends...no logo is on the pumps...:)

Why are you entertaining this psychopath? Did you ask what his father wants it for? No. Do you think Gonzo became a psychopath by accident, or do you think his father is probably psychopathic as well? I’m getting really disgusted with this place lately. I wish I had more to do at work.
LOL. If he really is a psychopath it would not be legal for him to purchase it.

Why are you entertaining this psychopath? Did you ask what his father wants it for? No. Do you think Gonzo became a psychopath by accident, or do you think his father is probably psychopathic as well? I’m getting really disgusted with this place lately. I wish I had more to do at work.

I trust Gonzo's father, who wants to buy a gun, about 3000 times more than Darla, who questions him why he wants one.

Depends, In KY there is not any restriction on firearms ownership based solely on mental illness.
Now if you get a restraining order issued....
:D

BWAHAHAHA
A portion of the Brady check is to find out if you have ever been diagnosed with a mental issue like that. If you lie on the form you can go to prison for a long, long time. If you say yes, you cannot buy your weapon.

Back