My grandmother was a racist...

Robertson is one of the spiritual leaders of your party. If not then why does he get to speak at their national functions? You are the exception that proves the rule. I KNOW you don't buy into him but your party does every four years at least. He has had the ear of every Repub president since 1980. Jesus Christ on the cross your parties president right now had his DOJ hire Shit loads of attorneys from his law school. It was payback for all his support. The mote in your party's eye is every bit as large as the one in the dems.

Id love to see the logs that would show how many times under the two Bush administrations Robertson has spent the night in the Lincon Bedroom!

Again, the difference is in the membership. People who attend churches that speak that strongly against something they believe in either leave the churches or agree with what is being said. People will associate this with their own experience. They understand seeking the endorsement of an "other" even the advice of an "other" (those who will say things they don't agree with), but not such a personal thing as having them as their spiritual leader.

It isn't that hard to understand. And those who want to run for office either learn it, or lose.

FLAT OUT NOT TRUE! How many pro-choice Catholics do you know? I KNOW A LOT OF EM... These are people the church says will be EX-COMMUNICATED, yet they still attend and consider themselves members.

FLAT OUT NOT TRUE! How many pro-choice Catholics do you know? I KNOW A LOT OF EM... These are people the church says will be EX-COMMUNICATED, yet they still attend and consider themselves members.
Read your thread on the whole Catholic thing, stupidest comparison ever.

Face the facts...'Children of the Corn'

Obama chose to stay with his pastor because he is in fact a Muslim sympathizer along with being a 'Black Panther' sympathizer...all these diatribes will not change the facts!;) Damo was correct saying he chose to support rather than move away!

Back